delete

laugh.gif
theres some Ridiculous examples and some motivating/heart warming examples in here!

but for me... oither than sex (obviously) ummm

*knowing ur loved

*having no worries

*wen some1 makes u smile... especially wen all ur life u have been the one makin other ppl smile...

1. sex
2. takin a pee after holding it in for a long time
3. seeing you dream car
4. takin a drink when you tired from playin ball
5. cruisin in my car

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

hugging my daughter !!!!!!

I came in here to post just that. When most of you grow up and have children, the best feeling is when you pick up your child from daycare/school, wherever,and they run to you and hug your legs and say "daddy, daddy" with so much elation.

Every time this happens it gets better and better.

Originally Posted by DC1323

I came in here to post just that. When most of you grow up and have children, the best feeling is when you pick up your child from daycare/school, wherever, and they run to you and hug your legs and say "daddy, daddy" with so much elation.

Thats real. I cant wait to experience that.

Originally Posted by meshies

Originally Posted by DC1323

I came in here to post just that. When most of you grow up and have children, the best feeling is when you pick up your child from daycare/school, wherever, and they run to you and hug your legs and say "daddy, daddy" with so much elation.

Thats real. I cant wait to experience that.

Same here
smile.gif

for me it's been when I actually was able to meditate. my mind is always going and it's nice to be awake but have the thing chill for a minute.
either that or crouching down and blowing on a campfire and then standing up real fast. j/k
but I imagine if I had kids it would have to do with them

All of these have probably been said, but

sex
great workout/pr on a lift
driving fast (i love cars and i get such a rush doing like 130 or carving up some twisties
smh.gif
not a good habit though)
chillin on the beach all day knowing you got some great plans for the night
accomplishment in general

When the world is bringing you down and you reach out to your friends, who are ready to drop everything to be there for you. Makes you feel not so alone

Are you teh dude who crashed his Ac Legend?

anyway...

having no obligations
taking a long, cold shower on a hot day
sessions
finishing your work

-When everyone throws good compliments at you
glasses.gif

-Knowing you have money to spend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Puffin on a few Js with some real cool friends
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

-Driving and having a good convo with a chick you really feel on warm night with the windows rolled down slightly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom