delete

Don't bother with her.

The first day she gets to college, the dudes in her dorm are gonna be lining up, ready to make her airtight.

And she'll probably oblige. It's college
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

shes into the whole im waiting for marriage deal....
and shes mad sticking to it too.
denial. listen to nt, when she hits college it's a wrap

That's what all chicks say.

One frat party, 3 games of beer pong, 4 shots of Absinthe, and 1 Sean Paul song later...she's getting plugged.

God I miss college.

Originally Posted by socluis90

denial. listen to nt, when she hits college it's a wrap
QFT.

And she's gonna tell the first 5 guys that "she's never done anything like this before"

Hey, some of these guys are pulling your leg, some of the aren't some aren't. Some are speaking from experience in hopes to assist you with theknowledge that they have acquired, some wish they weren't and are awfully insecure.

Now back to the your question:

If you want to make this work, you have to gain the respect of her mother. You basically have to go back there and be a man and apologize for sneaking into herhouse. Tell her that you care about her daughter and you want to have a healthy and respectful relationship with her. Then be cool to your girl, let her knowyou care but do not smother her. If the mother or your girlfriend don't respect/appreciate that, you don't need them in your life.

youre right, i only want to hear the good aspects because i wanna stay together.
but basically what im gettin is i should end it cuz im not gunna smash, and thats not really good advice yaknow.
ive definately got good reasons to break it off tho.

im on the fence as of now

props for the pics, she cute

looks like a good girl, but like we said, college changes MOST girls and not for the good.

good luck

youre right, i only want to hear the good aspects because i wanna stay together.
but basically what im gettin is i should end it cuz im not gunna smash, and thats not really good advice yaknow.
ive definately got good reasons to break it off tho.

im on the fence as of now
I used to be like you. Really, I did. I was that guy in high school who was always holding out for "the one".

You know what happened? I got "the one". I got her in senior year, and I had 3 great years with her. I was technically with her for 3.5 years, butthose last 6 months were awful.

But the long distance thing really started to grind us down...slowly, but surely. By the beginning of the third year, everything was just routine. Nothing wasexciting anymore. That turned into silences, silences turned into fights, fights turned into more silences.

After I broke it off with her, I realized how much I was missing. Not that I regretted being with her, but I also realized that I had almost gone through theGREATEST YEARS OF MY LIFE (college) turning down opportunities and women and friends because of a girl. Luckily, I had all of senior year to myself, andbelieve me - I made up for lost time
laugh.gif

Take it from me. You're young, and you think you can weather anything. But just take this as a sign that you can have newer and better things waiting foryou.

Then take those newer and better things, dance with them, flirt shamelessly with them, and get drunk with them. You can thank me later.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Hey, some of these guys are pulling your leg, some of the aren't some aren't. Some are speaking from experience in hopes to assist you with the knowledge that they have acquired, some wish they weren't and are awfully insecure.

Now back to the your question:

If you want to make this work, you have to gain the respect of her mother. You basically have to go back there and be a man and apologize for sneaking into her house. Tell her that you care about her daughter and you want to have a healthy and respectful relationship with her. Then be cool to your girl, let her know you care but do not smother her. If the mother or your girlfriend don't respect/appreciate that, you don't need them in your life.
Whether or not you break up with the girl - listen to this man and apologize to her mother.

Apologize. Tell her that you were truly innocent; that she raised her daughter well and that nothing happened; that you were just young and dumb and scared anddidn't know what to do except hide; and that you have the deepest respect for her daughter and her family and that you wouldn't want to taint thereputation of their family.

A real man, a real gentleman, would do this. And any decent mother would understand.

ok honestly ive been waiting for the right time to apologize to her mom, but its been kinda hard, but ive put an earnest amount of effort into talking to her.
her friends and family hate me because i "took her up to her room".
i really had no idea that it was that big of a deal that people thought we did stuff when we didnt.

As everyone else said i would just appologize for what happened and ensure her that nothing happened. Personally i think her mom is over-reacting but i knowshe just doesn't want something bad to happen... as my mom would say "You'll understand when you have kids of your own" so of course hernature is to be over-protective.

As for her wanting to wait, i agree with everyone else all it takes is a fun night a few drinks and its a wrap especially if theres a spark. Now i don'tunderstand why she's letting her mom influence her choice on whether or not to let the relationship continue? To tell you the truth if this is howshe's feeling after only 6 months then i wanna say move on.

Back
Top Bottom