(delete)

you should get her a fitted instead

Edit: Second pic was WAY better
happy.gif

Bro I see it like this. You cant afford it, she's not with you to receive gifts(I hope) and if she really cares for you it wouldn't bother her. Iunderstand you wanting to give her something but if you cant, you cant.

My opinion anyway..

It like you said..

I see it like if she decides to leave me over some gifts then I can keep it movin

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Real talk, you gotta think outside of the box. You can do something special, to create a memory that will last and only cost you minimal duckets. Youre approach is that you've already given up, shift gears and brainstorm.

He's right. Im sure there's something you could do.

I don't know how I remember this, but I think I remember your post 2 years ago saying your cousin? gave you fake XIII's for Xmas, and you asked NT whatto do with them??

Real talk, you gotta think outside of the box. You can do something special, to create a memory that will last and only cost you minimal duckets. Youreapproach is that you've already given up, shift gears and brainstorm.

after 3 years i would hope shed understand. and i dont mean to be rude but if i knew my dude was down and out like that id give him the money and not expect tobe paid back. times are tough in school. hope things work out for you. make her something she might appreciate it more.

laugh.gif
First two replies were ICE COLD

EDIT:
smh.gif
at the quickstrike...if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen son

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I don't know how I remember this, but I think I remember your post 2 years ago saying your cousin? gave you fake XIII's for Xmas, and you asked NT what to do with them??

not I, I have never received a gift from any cousins

I told my husband not to worry about my present as he is unemployed and needs to get presents for his daughter first. She should understand your situation.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

after 3 years i would hope shed understand. and i dont mean to be rude but if i knew my dude was down and out like that id give him the money and not expect to be paid back. times are tough in school. hope things work out for you. make her something she might appreciate it more.

I thought about this....shorty never asks me to pay her back. When you give...you give from the heart.

If she doesn't understand something like that then it's a blessing in disguise that she revealed her true colors before getting any further with her.

I'm guessing she'll understand though. Make her a card telling her how much she means to you. Those type of gifts are the best anyway.

It's not like she's 12 years old, her expecting a gift from you would be foolish.

If she doesn't understand, then she is not good for you.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I don't know how I remember this, but I think I remember your post 2 years ago saying your cousin? gave you fake XIII's for Xmas, and you asked NT what to do with them??

oh nevermind...
laugh.gif
my memory must not be as great as Ithought. But I think I'm 100% right on this one... you had some group project at school and a girl in your group snitched to the instructor that youdidn't do any work and you were forced to write your own paper, then got jipped on that grade??

Originally Posted by Nawth21

She should understand your situation.
If she doesn't understand something like that then it's a blessing in disguise that she revealed her true colors before getting any further with her.
Pretty much.

Hope everything works out for you bro.

oh nevermind...
laugh.gif
my memory must not be as great as I thought. But I think I'm 100% right on this one... you had some group project at school and a girl in your group snitched to the instructor that you didn't do any work and you were forced to write your own paper, then got jipped on that grade??

correct, but I ended up with the A I deserved. good memory though

oh nevermind...
laugh.gif
my memory must not be as great as I thought. But I think I'm 100% right on this one... you had some group project at school and a girl in your group snitched to the instructor that you didn't do any work and you were forced to write your own paper, then got jipped on that grade??

correct, but I ended up with the A I deserved. good memory though

And the stuff she askin me for is all like $300+ when she knows I'm hurt.

She askin for plane tickets and trips and stuff, @%+?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'm guessing she'll understand though. Make her a card telling her how much she means to you. Those type of gifts are the best anyway.

BOOM. Dont show up with nothing, thats all Im saying. Do anything, no matter how corny and stupid. Make a cd of some songs. Just dont punk out and come up withnothing.

You should flip a pair of sneakers you have since I'm assuming you probably do,
but it dosn't sound like your really trying or even want to but thats grimy if you dont get her nothing

That's a ridiculous question - and most of the answers have been ridiculous so far too.

You don't need money to get her something. Make her something, take her somewhere she likes, surprise her. Classic NT responses of insisting that you spendhundreds on some physical gift that won't mean nearly as much as something that you put effort into getting her.

If you're actually in a relationship (and not just going through the motions) then it shouldn't be difficult to do something that she will reallyappreciate. You've got a week and that's plenty of time.

And, if she rejects the effort that you put into something because it's not worth enough - then run as far as you can and like someone already said, begrateful that you discovered that now.

Gift giving is about a lot more than how much you spent.

Back
Top Bottom