(delete)

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I don't know how I remember this, but I think I remember your post 2 years ago saying your cousin? gave you fake XIII's for Xmas, and you asked NT what to do with them??

not I, I have never received a gift from any cousins
oh nevermind...
laugh.gif
my memory must not be as great as I thought. But I think I'm 100% right on this one... you had some group project at school and a girl in your group snitched to the instructor that you didn't do any work and you were forced to write your own paper, then got jipped on that grade??

correct, but I ended up with the A I deserved. good memory though

And the stuff she askin me for is all like $300+ when she knows I'm hurt.

She askin for plane tickets and trips and stuff, @%+?

well maybe she's not as understanding as i predicted. Even if my bf was rich I could never see myself asking him for anything, especially anythingexpensive.

Oh hell no dude, with this recession?? Damn, I would have been pissed.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Oh hell no dude, with this recession?? Damn, I would have been pissed.

Damn thats wild, she should've been more thoughtful.

Make her something.

Write a letter.

Do something.

She pretty. Hopefully she understands.

If all else fails tell her you converted to the Nation Of Islam and want nothing but bow ties.

She's pretty as hell to me.
grin.gif
Some of yall cats be on some +#$%+%$@.

Anyway, she should understand your situation. Have you tried explaining to her about your situation and why you don't wanna take her money?

Ya'll been together this long, I doubt she would break up with you over that. Just get her a card telling her how you feel. Then when you do get the moneyget her something nice

make her something sweet..she is your girl.. she should understand.. 3 yrs isnt short change either. put in work.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

D!&k in a box son
This is what came here to say.

BUT

After 3 years she should understand your situation. Talk to her at least. It's not nice if you don't buy anything and she has to figure that outherself
laugh.gif

if you can't afford to, then im sure she would understand.

But it would be nice of you to do something thoughtful for her that doesn't require money, to show her your still trying, ya know? Most girls find thatsweet, and if pulled off right, can be even more meaningful than a material gift.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

If she doesn't understand something like that then it's a blessing in disguise that she revealed her true colors before getting any further with her.

I'm guessing she'll understand though. Make her a card telling her how much she means to you. Those type of gifts are the best anyway.

What she said, especially the bold portion..

That's crazy.

Idk bro, maybe you're just gonna have to talk to her and fully explain the situation. Make her understand where you're at.

Or maybe she's just one of those bougie women. Idk

This christmas i was tight for money since i was unemployed for a few months. i just got back on my feet so i told shorty i would cop her something later onand she was like "dont worry about getting me anything , its ok."..she understood what i was going through.

honestly op if she knows ur situation and still wants something, especially expensive things....just keep it moving..

Originally Posted by kdawg

That's a ridiculous question - and most of the answers have been ridiculous so far too.

You don't need money to get her something. Make her something, take her somewhere she likes, surprise her. Classic NT responses of insisting that you spend hundreds on some physical gift that won't mean nearly as much as something that you put effort into getting her.

If you're actually in a relationship (and not just going through the motions) then it shouldn't be difficult to do something that she will really appreciate. You've got a week and that's plenty of time.
Most of the answers say what you just said
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any chance you get to post her pic you take it huh?[/color]
indifferent.gif

lol, not at all. I just know how NT is for giving advice without pics.

Salty dudes always mad cause TNS...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any chance you get to post her pic you take it huh?[/color]
indifferent.gif
we all know that if he didnt the first 2 pages would have been asking for pics

Originally Posted by Dakingii

indifferent.gif
we all know that if he didnt the first 2 pages would have been asking for pics
yup he's just following protocol

Back
Top Bottom