Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Both players in their prime, Duncan is the easy answer.

He's not a drama queen, and gets the job done. Period.

Um......EASY huh? Didn't Kobe and the Lakers knock Ducan and Spurs out the playoffs 4 times last decade with the most recent being 2008.

The question was who would you take first to start a team.

And let's not forget about that non-call that shifted the whole series in 2008.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

C'mon Son there you go making excuses. Wasn't even close that series. Spurs really don't have a chance now a days. So, your argument just going to get worst and worst.

What wasn't close? The Spurs got shafted. If Brent Barry gets the call, he makes all 3 free throws. If the Spurs win in overtime, it's 2-2.

Wasn't even close?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@%!% outta here.
Like I said wasn't even close. See what happen after that. That wasn't a foul. Brent even throw up it all late. So, you think they're gonna beat us (if they make it deep into the playoffs) this year? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT! If they do meat, it'll be the 5th time Kobe knocked Ducan out the playoffs.
1) PAUSE.

2)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3) Go to school, dude. Your grammar is horrific.
Typing too fast
tongue.gif
Anyways. Um........ didn't answer my question, just like I thought
pimp.gif
I didn't answer your question because it was irrelevant.

I said I'd take Tim Duncan in his prime over Kobe in his prime.

Kobe is still in his prime, Duncan isn't.

So what you asked really doesn't apply here.

And the Lakers are STACKED this year, so what is your point?

Kobe is seen as the better player now and will def be seen as a better player when both of their careers are over.

FYI people... when you're going back and forth with the same person, after awhile you can stop quoting each other's text, that way people don'thave to scroll past 12 separate replies... just start over

i'd say kobe has more athleticism than mj....and probably edging him him as the better player....

mj had that maturity...that made people look up to him and say nothing bad about him...

kobe still sorta has that young image (which mj didnt really have, then again they didnt have the same media as now) so thats why he never really was at mjstature....

any info on the avy?... sauce?

ohh and by the way. i will cry the day Kobe Bryant retires. been a fan since '97, we grew up together mamba... KOBE=GOAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Lol Kobe threads are always funny. They always turn into Kobe vs _______

exactly.
dudes parade around arguing, when the fact of the matter is, KOBE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS TO PLAY THE GAME. no doubt about it.
if you have to sit here and go through a list of other players to place him up against to try to take away from his skill, it is obvious that you are a haterand hate is in your blood.

Was MJ the next Magic? NO... Is Kobe the next Jordan? NO...

Magic Johnson is legendary for his work, no more, and no less.
Michael Jordan is legendary for his work, no more, and no less.
Kobe Bryant is legendary for his work, no more, and no less.

the faster you dudes realize that, the more hate will die down.
KOBE IS KOBE, his reign over the league isn't over. Kobe isn't trying to be jordan, but you dudes who are always comparing him to jordan sure do seemto want him to try to be.

Back
Top Bottom