delete

of course
pimp.gif

all the athletes who just won a championship go to disneyland or world

Both are awesome, for most, Disneyworld is a Vacation of a lifetime and disneyland is more like a getaway. Disneyworld honestly feels like its own "world", with the transportation, 4 parks, 2 waterparks, awesome resorts. With Disneyland, unless you stay at one of the three Disney hotels it kinda brings the trip down when you have to walk back onto south harbor to get to your hotel.

Disneyland is cool because its the original, cheaper, weather is almost always perfect. If you are a regular to Disneyworld you will most likely be disapointed though, unless you are really into the history of disney.

I live in nor cal so the fam takes at least 2 trips a year to dland.

If i plan to go again this year, where's the cheapest I can get park-hopper tix? Should i go with AAA? (Deeneyland)

Originally Posted by eaalto

hella handsome wrote:
theres no place on earth like the Original Disney World. Its really a magical place as a child. ive been so many times.

i want to go to Disney land though. i've never been. one day
smokin.gif
Just to clarify, Disneyland was the original.  Disney World came after...   I've heard the food at Epcot is f-ing amazing though.  

you right, disneyland was first. for some reason i always thought disneyworld was the first one.
i figured since dinseyworld is like 8x the size it was the first one.

and epcot's foot is amazing. all this talk about disneyworld makes me wish i was back in florida right now and not in the DMV
smh.gif

I went to Disneyworld last year for the first time and so much fun.

Can't wait to go back this summer.

I used to go to Disney world a few times a year as a child
pimp.gif

Im goin next week, haven gone in a few years
pimp.gif

Me and my girl went in 07 and then again in 08... hopefully can go again this year... it really is a lot of fun, gonna try to hit up universal this time too

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Me and my girl went in 07 and then again in 08... hopefully can go again this year... it really is a lot of fun, gonna try to hit up universal this time too
Dude, don't waste your money. Universal Studios is one of the hugest rips as far as theme parks down in SoCal. There are a bunch of places to eat inside, but the quality along with amount of rides and attractions don't justify that disney-like price for the ticket. I'd sooner spend half as much and split the difference towards gas and make a trip with your girl to the SD zoo ( I don't mean I'd make the trip with your girl...but...you know what i mean)

Have you guys been on california screamin'?

Thats like the one major ride that I haven't been on yet..

smh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Have you guys been on california screamin'?

Thats like the one major ride that I haven't been on yet..

smh.gif

As rollercoasters go, everything at Disneyland is timid.  California Screamin' isn't bad for what else there is to ride there, I personally enjoy Mulholland Madness the most.  Go to Magic Mountain for rides, go to Disneyland for environment, food, people, etc.

Don't yall get tired of going if yall have season passes?

I think going once or twice is enough. Especially since they dont have any good thrill rides

Bought an Annual Pass back in December, and haven't been back yet (I've been there 20-30 times throughout my life though). I've just been really busy. Hopefully once February ends I will be able to start going every Friday (no class, gotta love senior year). I can't wait for them to finish up with Cars Land though...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND.

Still haven't been to Disney World, but it's on my list of things to do

Bought an Annual Pass back in December, and haven't been back yet (I've been there 20-30 times throughout my life though). I've just been really busy. Hopefully once February ends I will be able to start going every Friday (no class, gotta love senior year). I can't wait for them to finish up with Cars Land though...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND.

Still haven't been to Disney World, but it's on my list of things to do

I still have a free military ticket In never activated. We went this summer, stayed on the Military oriented (they have like 5 or 6 different themed ones) right on the park. It was called "Shades of Green," had everything you needed right there. There's a Polynesian themed one too that had good food. I didn't get to go to Disney's World of Sports or whatever that facility is called because it was the same weekend they were having AAU Nationals

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Don't yall get tired of going if yall have season passes?

I think going once or twice is enough. Especially since they dont have any good thrill rides

We've been to disney world twice and still haven't done everything, each park has its own great rides, more about the attractions than thrill rides

Back
Top Bottom