delete

You guys think that I can walk into footlocker or footaction in serramonte at like 4 pm and they'd still have sizes?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

You guys think that I can walk into footlocker or footaction in serramonte at like 4 pm and they'd still have sizes?
nerd.gif

My homegirl works at footaction serramonte and she told me that the coppers sold out before noon. I walked in at 5pm and they had 1 pair left (which was returned). I'm guessing the eggs are gunna sell out quick too because from what I'm hearing their in more limited quantities. oh and I don't think their doin wristbands for these (still gotta call ) sorry for the noobish question yall lol

Can anybody hook it up with a size 10.5 for retail? Looks baad out here in the East Bay for me.

TRUE SOLE has em right now

also have size 8-9.5 in Coppers

and size 9.5 Space Jams in the window for $250
The soles on em are icey as hell

2cyjyg5.jpg

Heads up Purist will have them but have the same size run as the Dunkmans (9-11).~

DAMN ... my girl at TRUE didnt tell me they came in.

Chris ... NO matter where they are. YOU KNOW we will cop them some way.

No worries Chris you will get them lol.

You got FLOMS and Cartoons. Im sure Foams aint ssshhhhhhh iiiiitttt.

^^^ Yea are go cop from PREMIER ... thats where I would cop if I have to since PURIST most the time only be selling size 9-11.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

... so i'm guessing these may be a (Limited) GR like the coppers?

You know what a GR is right ??? GR means the shoe will be sold in Infants Toddlers GS and Mens.

These are not GRs.

calm down over there.  i was just asking a question and i said limited gr, which, imo, means they are widely released just not in kids sizes.  you couldn't honestly classify the copper foamposites release as a limited release because of how many were produced and some stores getting 2nd shipments, but regardless i just wanted to know if they'd be as mass produced as the coppers...

YES COPPERS are far from Limited and there will be WAY more spots getting EGGPLANTS ...... so you make the call.

" Limited GR "  is like an oxymoron.

Back
Top Bottom