delete

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES COPPERS are far from Limited and there will be WAY more spots getting EGGPLANTS ...... so you make the call.

" Limited GR "  is like an oxymoron.

and? it's apart of the SHOE community JARGON therefore it carries a meaning. i'm not gonna go back-and-forth, so it's whatever. i appreciate the info, thanks...

Foot Express in Hayward started selling the eggplants on Tuesday. They wern't on display when I copped. I suggest calling if they still have your size.

Retail is $200 right? Im in class right now, you think true still got a 10? im in class right now.

copped from true sole a little while ago. had the day off so i said f it and hit the city. dude i chopped it up with bought a sz 10 (what's good rsx how was the drive back?). dummie sole sorry i didn't ask how many pairs of each sz they had in cause i was just happy to get mine. i have a feeling these are going to be just like the coppers so it shouldn't be too hard for cats to get theres. for those in the area footaction and footlocker hilltop will be getting these as well.

Thanks 13footer for the heads up
happy.gif
. Just to let everyone, FootExpress is expecting another shipment on Tuesday.~

No wristbands for footlocker or footaction in serramonte..

First come, first serve.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

First come, first serve.
Do they open at regular time which is 10 I think?

Any info on how NTSF is doing it? Raffle early in the morning?

True was just too far for me today after a long day at school.
tired.gif

Shoe Palace Sunvalley @ Concord has them in. They open at 10 tomorrow. My connect from over there hit me up today and told me I could swoop by and get my pair early. These are pretty ill in person and the soles are crazy ICY.

Wearing em around the house right now.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Thanks 13footer for the heads up
happy.gif
. Just to let everyone, FootExpress is expecting another shipment on Tuesday.~

No doubt. Might cop another pair on Tuesday 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

First come, first serve.
Do they open at regular time which is 10 I think?

Any info on how NTSF is doing it? Raffle early in the morning?

True was just too far for me today after a long day at school.
tired.gif
They open at 8 I believe.

These were very easy to get. I guess no one knew about new park FL because the only people in there to buy them was me and some asian guys

Walked into footaction on serramonte at 3 pm and walked out with my pair. They looked like they had a fsr when I was there..
pimp.gif

Anyone else go to Serramonte this morning? I went to Footlocker at 9:27am and asked for a 10.5 and the mexican/filipino butch looking girl said sorry we only have size 8 and 13. I gave her the 
indifferent.gif
 and went to Footaction and copped my pair.

Back
Top Bottom