- Joined Mar 2, 2007
1. Album Intro- Very Creative and innovative 4/5
2. The Message- Classic Nas Escobar at his finest. A lot of imagery and smooth word play
3. Street Dreams- Solid track but jacking 2pacs beat then talking trash about beat jackers is
4. I Gave You Power- Classic In every use of the word.
5. Watch Dem %@%@%#- Subpar track is all i can say 2/5
6. Take It In Blood- Nice pickup from the previous track one of the underrated highlights from the album 4.5/5
7. Nas Is Coming- Solid Beat by Dre with Esco riding the beat trying to be Michael Corleone 3/5
8 Affirmative Action- This track is what the firm album should have sounded like.
9. The Set Up- See review of track 7 but with Havoc instead of Dre. 4/5
10. Black Girl Lost- Classic standout track because everybody knows a girl like this 5/5
11. Suspect- Above par track with Nas parallel parking on the beat 3.5/5.
12. Shootouts-Solid Track 4/5
13. Live !*%$* Rap Classic, two of the greatest MCs ever going back and forth over a fire beat 4.5/5
14. If I Ruled The World(Imagine That)- Really Theres Nothing I can Say.
In conclusion this is a hit or miss album with fans and critics alike but this album has more hits than it does misses. Overall The album does not SUCK