Delete.

Thats my dawg!

grin.gif

Vick just pulled his Kobe 81.

I expect to hear a "My account was hacked!" tweet coming soon.

I expect to hear a "My account was hacked!" tweet coming soon.

No effin way did TO post that!! SC producers are giddy!!
laugh.gif

Wale Wale Folarin 
http://s.twimg.com/a/1289...x/img/sprite-icons.png); display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; height: 14px; width: 14px; outline-width: medium; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -9999px; background-position: -32px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">@

@terrellowens whats yall record???? oh thats right

No effin way did TO post that!! SC producers are giddy!!
laugh.gif

Wale Wale Folarin 
http://s.twimg.com/a/1289...x/img/sprite-icons.png); display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; height: 14px; width: 14px; outline-width: medium; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -9999px; background-position: -32px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">@

@terrellowens whats yall record???? oh thats right

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Pulled this from a Skins message board

on the bright side. We get 4 toppings tomorrow

laugh.gif
 Dudes are going to be eating that pizza all depressed.
Didn't watch the game but the stats are unbelievable

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Pulled this from a Skins message board

on the bright side. We get 4 toppings tomorrow

laugh.gif
 Dudes are going to be eating that pizza all depressed.
Didn't watch the game but the stats are unbelievable

now Vick needs to get an extension like McNabb.

MV7 is playing out of his mind.
T.O. says everything I'm thinking. Why the hell did the skins give McNabb that contract, what has he done this year to get that? He's 34 & this is after they benched him at a crucial part of the game w/2 minutes left. Now all of a sudden they are going to trust him as their starting QB for the next few years? $78 millie for a performance like tonight @home v. your old team? Preach T.O.

now Vick needs to get an extension like McNabb.

MV7 is playing out of his mind.
T.O. says everything I'm thinking. Why the hell did the skins give McNabb that contract, what has he done this year to get that? He's 34 & this is after they benched him at a crucial part of the game w/2 minutes left. Now all of a sudden they are going to trust him as their starting QB for the next few years? $78 millie for a performance like tonight @home v. your old team? Preach T.O.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

7p4x2.gif
My dude had no idea at that point. 
but what kills me is look at the score 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... even early on Homie mustve known that this was gonna be a slaughter ... lol
That gif is old and from another game. The Eagles scored on the first play of the game so there would have been 14:40 *!@ on the clock when they scored and before they kicked the PAT, whereas the clock reads 11:06 in that gif. 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

7p4x2.gif
My dude had no idea at that point. 
but what kills me is look at the score 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... even early on Homie mustve known that this was gonna be a slaughter ... lol
That gif is old and from another game. The Eagles scored on the first play of the game so there would have been 14:40 *!@ on the clock when they scored and before they kicked the PAT, whereas the clock reads 11:06 in that gif. 

Back
Top Bottom