Delete.

Just looked at Mike Vick's stats.

He obliterated those 11 guys on the other side of him that call themselves a defense.

20/28 PASSING, 333 Yards passing, 4 passing TDs, 8 rushes for 80 yards and 2 TD's.
laugh.gif
playing Madden 04 out there.

Just looked at Mike Vick's stats.

He obliterated those 11 guys on the other side of him that call themselves a defense.

20/28 PASSING, 333 Yards passing, 4 passing TDs, 8 rushes for 80 yards and 2 TD's.
laugh.gif
playing Madden 04 out there.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Oh well, I wanted 80 points but seeing the look on the Skins fans their at the game was priceless enough.  Hopefully LaFRAUD Landry learns from this experience and never opens his mouth again.  I had so much fun watching this game and it will only continue tomorrow.  Once again, the Skins and more importantly their fans DESERVED to have this happen to them!! Hey McNabb, did the Eagles make a mistake today buddy boy??

Just wondering, why did the fans deserve this? Do we get out of pocket here or something?

As a player, how do you go back home to your wife after a game like that?
laugh.gif

Looking down in shame while she patting your back saying "it will be ok, you will get them next time"

Vick played like Jesus reincarnated on the football field. Cot damn.

At this point, I hope this huge loss lights a fire up their !#$@$ for the rest of the season.

Oh well, I wanted 80 points but seeing the look on the Skins fans their at the game was priceless enough.  Hopefully LaFRAUD Landry learns from this experience and never opens his mouth again.  I had so much fun watching this game and it will only continue tomorrow.  Once again, the Skins and more importantly their fans DESERVED to have this happen to them!! Hey McNabb, did the Eagles make a mistake today buddy boy??

Just wondering, why did the fans deserve this? Do we get out of pocket here or something?

As a player, how do you go back home to your wife after a game like that?
laugh.gif

Looking down in shame while she patting your back saying "it will be ok, you will get them next time"

Vick played like Jesus reincarnated on the football field. Cot damn.

At this point, I hope this huge loss lights a fire up their !#$@$ for the rest of the season.

First time that I've ever turned a Skins game off at the half....oh well.

I gotta give all the props in the world to Mike Vick. I was one of the folks who was VERY skeptical about Vick's prospects post-prison. Dude is playing out of his mind, and I'm glad he's making right on his 2nd chance. That was a complete drubbing. I've never seen a pro game be so lopsided. If you would have told me before the game that the Skins would have put up 28, I would have thought that A) skins would win B) it would have been a close loss.

How great of a storyline would it be if the Eagles have to play the Falcons in the GA Dome for the NFC championship? I know that's WAAAAAY down the road, but that would make for a story that the NFL hasn't seen in a long, long time....

Deuce...let it go. You sound pathetic. At the end of the day, your sad-sack, super-bowl aspiring team is 3-6....but yet you care more about the Skins *shrugs*

First time that I've ever turned a Skins game off at the half....oh well.

I gotta give all the props in the world to Mike Vick. I was one of the folks who was VERY skeptical about Vick's prospects post-prison. Dude is playing out of his mind, and I'm glad he's making right on his 2nd chance. That was a complete drubbing. I've never seen a pro game be so lopsided. If you would have told me before the game that the Skins would have put up 28, I would have thought that A) skins would win B) it would have been a close loss.

How great of a storyline would it be if the Eagles have to play the Falcons in the GA Dome for the NFC championship? I know that's WAAAAAY down the road, but that would make for a story that the NFL hasn't seen in a long, long time....

Deuce...let it go. You sound pathetic. At the end of the day, your sad-sack, super-bowl aspiring team is 3-6....but yet you care more about the Skins *shrugs*

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Well as far as the fans go, there's been a little too much talking as far as I'm concerned.  I'm seeing Skins fans on here talking about how many players the Skins defense has injured this year, and then Skins fans getting all pumped and excited because the Cowboys got off to a bad start.  I'm all for being excited for your team and all, really I am, but sometimes you got to know when to be humble.  Nothing wrong with flying under the radar and not making alot of noise, and I simply haven't seen that this year from the Skins fans.  Remember, walk SOFTLY carry a big stick..............words to live by, not just in football but in life as well.  Also, the sting of my words or the overall score of the game last night probably wouldn't be as bad if LaFRAUD Landry didn't get into the scuffle with D-Jax before the game, it was just uncalled for on LaFRAUD's end.  He's not that kind of player where he can be trash talking before the game and more importantly back it up fully during the game.  I was so glad they burned his !@+ on the first play of the game, and all you saw afterwards was him looking up in the sky with the stupid bug eyes wondering how and why things went wrong.....................and I loved every moment of it.  Little did he know that was only the start of things to come for his night being a complete embarassment. 

First off champ as far as THIS game is concerned I was happy and ecstatic that Mike Vick played and performed the way that he did.  You of all people should know that seeing as how I have been the main person campaigning this year for Vick to get the proper respect that he deserves and have been rooting for him to succeed...(ie..just give a black man a chance).  Secondly, it was just as if not even better that Vick played the way he did against the Skins and gave them the beat down that they deserved., it was like a 2 for 1 special for me sir, how can I pass up an experience like this.  I care deeply for 49ers, I wanted them to sign Vick when we had the chance but we didn't, and with that I still will be cheering him on, so more power to the brotha.  My team is still in the hunt for the playoffs.  Not to mention, Vick lite you dudes up last night up after he was put out of the game at the Skins defense during the last game.  It's called REDEMPTION DoubleJs07, or as the late great James Brown said............THE BIG PAYBACK!!  So with that being said on and upward for Mike Vick, keep doing what your doing champ, don't let these individuals try to ruin your future by bringing up your past actions and them trying to hold that against you.  Lead by example, walk the path of righteousness and the rest will take care of itself.

Well as far as the fans go, there's been a little too much talking as far as I'm concerned.  I'm seeing Skins fans on here talking about how many players the Skins defense has injured this year, and then Skins fans getting all pumped and excited because the Cowboys got off to a bad start.  I'm all for being excited for your team and all, really I am, but sometimes you got to know when to be humble.  Nothing wrong with flying under the radar and not making alot of noise, and I simply haven't seen that this year from the Skins fans.  Remember, walk SOFTLY carry a big stick..............words to live by, not just in football but in life as well.  Also, the sting of my words or the overall score of the game last night probably wouldn't be as bad if LaFRAUD Landry didn't get into the scuffle with D-Jax before the game, it was just uncalled for on LaFRAUD's end.  He's not that kind of player where he can be trash talking before the game and more importantly back it up fully during the game.  I was so glad they burned his !@+ on the first play of the game, and all you saw afterwards was him looking up in the sky with the stupid bug eyes wondering how and why things went wrong.....................and I loved every moment of it.  Little did he know that was only the start of things to come for his night being a complete embarassment. 

First off champ as far as THIS game is concerned I was happy and ecstatic that Mike Vick played and performed the way that he did.  You of all people should know that seeing as how I have been the main person campaigning this year for Vick to get the proper respect that he deserves and have been rooting for him to succeed...(ie..just give a black man a chance).  Secondly, it was just as if not even better that Vick played the way he did against the Skins and gave them the beat down that they deserved., it was like a 2 for 1 special for me sir, how can I pass up an experience like this.  I care deeply for 49ers, I wanted them to sign Vick when we had the chance but we didn't, and with that I still will be cheering him on, so more power to the brotha.  My team is still in the hunt for the playoffs.  Not to mention, Vick lite you dudes up last night up after he was put out of the game at the Skins defense during the last game.  It's called REDEMPTION DoubleJs07, or as the late great James Brown said............THE BIG PAYBACK!!  So with that being said on and upward for Mike Vick, keep doing what your doing champ, don't let these individuals try to ruin your future by bringing up your past actions and them trying to hold that against you.  Lead by example, walk the path of righteousness and the rest will take care of itself.

Had to pull a Dre Clark....%+$ are you talking about?  Seriously?  You typed a whole lot of nothing. 

Yeah...Landry had a bad game.....but....are u THAT soft that you have to take issue w. him talking *%%* in the pregame?  C'mon bro....this happens in just about every NFL game.  Dudes are chirping at one another. 
roll.gif
@ it being "uncalled for"  Get real.  If he wasn't on the Skins and this happened, you wouldn't even make a stink about it.  Again, pathetic. 

Had to pull a Dre Clark....%+$ are you talking about?  Seriously?  You typed a whole lot of nothing. 

Yeah...Landry had a bad game.....but....are u THAT soft that you have to take issue w. him talking *%%* in the pregame?  C'mon bro....this happens in just about every NFL game.  Dudes are chirping at one another. 
roll.gif
@ it being "uncalled for"  Get real.  If he wasn't on the Skins and this happened, you wouldn't even make a stink about it.  Again, pathetic. 

I was at the game, and people next to us left 9 secs into the 2nd Quarter.  Old dude got up, flipped the bird to the Eagles fans and said "$*&# this, I'm out young-blood" 
laugh.gif

I was at the game, and people next to us left 9 secs into the 2nd Quarter.  Old dude got up, flipped the bird to the Eagles fans and said "$*&# this, I'm out young-blood" 
laugh.gif

Taken from the NFL Week 9 in Review Thread............

Paul Tenorio did a nice job summing up the storm around LaRon Landry from Monday Night's game, but the Philly media produced so many quotes on his pre-game incident with DeSean Jackson that it's hard to find all of them. (Thanks to 700 Level for this video, by the way.)
Here's Jeremy Maclin, on the suggestion that Landry was talking junk about Jackson's concussion, via CSNPhilly:
"There's just certain things that you talk about and certain things that you don't," Maclin said. "In incidents when somebody is really hurt - just life-changing incidents like that - you just don't joke about those types of things. Thirty was running off at the mouth a little too much. He's supposed to be one of the elite players in the league, but there are certain boundaries that you don't cross, and he definitely crossed them."

And here's Quintin Mikell, also via CSNPhilly:
http://
"DeSean is going in minding his own business, and the guy comes over there and starts chirping. All right, we're not going to let that happen. We're here to play, we're not scared. You can talk all you want, we're ready to play ball, and it escalated from there. We got into the locker room, and we were already fired up, but that got us fired up even more. They just added fuel to the fire. We were ready to go, and that made it even worse. Thank No. 30 for that one. Especially first play of the game - we went right after him. Maybe he should have been more ready to play ball than talking."

What say you DoubleJs07??  Still think it wasn't "uncalled for"??

Taken from the NFL Week 9 in Review Thread............

Paul Tenorio did a nice job summing up the storm around LaRon Landry from Monday Night's game, but the Philly media produced so many quotes on his pre-game incident with DeSean Jackson that it's hard to find all of them. (Thanks to 700 Level for this video, by the way.)
Here's Jeremy Maclin, on the suggestion that Landry was talking junk about Jackson's concussion, via CSNPhilly:
"There's just certain things that you talk about and certain things that you don't," Maclin said. "In incidents when somebody is really hurt - just life-changing incidents like that - you just don't joke about those types of things. Thirty was running off at the mouth a little too much. He's supposed to be one of the elite players in the league, but there are certain boundaries that you don't cross, and he definitely crossed them."

And here's Quintin Mikell, also via CSNPhilly:
http://
"DeSean is going in minding his own business, and the guy comes over there and starts chirping. All right, we're not going to let that happen. We're here to play, we're not scared. You can talk all you want, we're ready to play ball, and it escalated from there. We got into the locker room, and we were already fired up, but that got us fired up even more. They just added fuel to the fire. We were ready to go, and that made it even worse. Thank No. 30 for that one. Especially first play of the game - we went right after him. Maybe he should have been more ready to play ball than talking."

What say you DoubleJs07??  Still think it wasn't "uncalled for"??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most priceless sporting event I have ever witnessed. Stadium was half empty at the half. Seeing traffic at halftime was awesome.

We stayed the whole game. Birds fans giving E-A-G-L-E-S chants for the entire fourth quarter.

150537_787077478276_1520521_45049323_4834596_n.jpg

roll.gif
Roll the Giants next week and keep this going.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most priceless sporting event I have ever witnessed. Stadium was half empty at the half. Seeing traffic at halftime was awesome.

We stayed the whole game. Birds fans giving E-A-G-L-E-S chants for the entire fourth quarter.

150537_787077478276_1520521_45049323_4834596_n.jpg

roll.gif
Roll the Giants next week and keep this going.

My only complaint is that DeSean ain't walk back in Landry's face and scream ''Wussup now MUTHA ****a!!!!'' after he burned him for 6...

...and Dan Snyder shouldn't even own a fantasy team - this @#%% is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom