delete

Birthday Paypal fund for OP?
Lets get this man some Steel Reserves or Cisco + some singles for the strip club, at least see some ******* on his bday. 

Lets get this man some Steel Reserves or Cisco + some singles for the strip club, at least see some ******* on his bday. 

4caeccb3_0855_cd230.jpg

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

No need for all of that lol I'll be alrightMods you can do away with this thread.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

No need for all of that lol I'll be alrightMods you can do away with this thread.

u r welcome to come to bmore OP, strippers on deck that would make u feel happy its ur bday...n i will say an 85% chance of smashing b4 the night is over...a good way to celebrate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

u r welcome to come to bmore OP, strippers on deck that would make u feel happy its ur bday...n i will say an 85% chance of smashing b4 the night is over...a good way to celebrate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

spent my 21st with mah boys at that time
had our ride, my friend's ride
went to a bar
then to a club 
i picked up chicks
they hopped in
almost got nailed
turns out, the hottest chick among all of them is a veteran, for gold--digging
i left her, they left the friends (only one is hot, others are grenades)..

yes sirr...we almost went bankrupt that night...but a whole lot of fun...
glasses.gif

spent my 21st with mah boys at that time
had our ride, my friend's ride
went to a bar
then to a club 
i picked up chicks
they hopped in
almost got nailed
turns out, the hottest chick among all of them is a veteran, for gold--digging
i left her, they left the friends (only one is hot, others are grenades)..

yes sirr...we almost went bankrupt that night...but a whole lot of fun...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you gonna get hit up by a lot of INS NTers pretending its their 21st bday with that kinda estimated success rate.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you gonna get hit up by a lot of INS NTers pretending its their 21st bday with that kinda estimated success rate.

Damn OP just go get a drink at a bar and tell your tale and just tough it up. Guaranteed to get you laid and drunk. Happened to me, my friends went to mexico and I couldnt go cause of last minute job interview. Went to a bar told the bartender make me something strong and good tasting its my bday and I am solo because my friends had planned a trip I couldnt make. Next thing you know he said drinks on the house he was telling everyone my tale of woe and I had one of the best birthdays even got some from a chick I met that night. Even if that wouldnt have happened I would have had fun solo.

Damn OP just go get a drink at a bar and tell your tale and just tough it up. Guaranteed to get you laid and drunk. Happened to me, my friends went to mexico and I couldnt go cause of last minute job interview. Went to a bar told the bartender make me something strong and good tasting its my bday and I am solo because my friends had planned a trip I couldnt make. Next thing you know he said drinks on the house he was telling everyone my tale of woe and I had one of the best birthdays even got some from a chick I met that night. Even if that wouldnt have happened I would have had fun solo.

Birthdays are over rated. most of the stuff that people do at these "milestone" ages, chances are they already do it. sorry about yours though

Birthdays are over rated. most of the stuff that people do at these "milestone" ages, chances are they already do it. sorry about yours though

Back
Top Bottom