delete

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

wow, 2 pages and no mention of Charlie Sheen? OP, go get your Charlie Sheen on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

age is just a measurement along with time. It doesn't exist. That's the way i've looked at it for a long time. There's alot of social pressure put on people to "live it up" on their b-day especially on their 21st. Just be glad your alive, you got some jordans, and whatever else good you have going on for you. "living it up" can be done on any day of the year if not all of them in some form.

I can't really ask you to look at things from my perspective but all I can offer to you is if you want things like b-days to matter...don't wait on other people to do it for you. Go do it for yourself...ask your homies if they want to chill...if not go make some new ones...might take some time but in the end it might be worth it. Fam can't stick around for your b-day then when it's time for theirs...steal the show...then for their next b-day don't show up...their gonna be wondering about you.

If you feel a necessity for change nobody is gonna help you in that dept. besides yourself.

age is just a measurement along with time. It doesn't exist. That's the way i've looked at it for a long time. There's alot of social pressure put on people to "live it up" on their b-day especially on their 21st. Just be glad your alive, you got some jordans, and whatever else good you have going on for you. "living it up" can be done on any day of the year if not all of them in some form.

I can't really ask you to look at things from my perspective but all I can offer to you is if you want things like b-days to matter...don't wait on other people to do it for you. Go do it for yourself...ask your homies if they want to chill...if not go make some new ones...might take some time but in the end it might be worth it. Fam can't stick around for your b-day then when it's time for theirs...steal the show...then for their next b-day don't show up...their gonna be wondering about you.

If you feel a necessity for change nobody is gonna help you in that dept. besides yourself.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

don't drink or smoke, and to broke to go out anywhere to have any real fun
frown.gif

seems like everybody elses 21st b-day was sooo memorable.

and i dont have a long list of people that are going to call me for my b-day either.
tired.gif

I can guarantee there is a direct correlation between the two 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

don't drink or smoke, and to broke to go out anywhere to have any real fun
frown.gif

seems like everybody elses 21st b-day was sooo memorable.

and i dont have a long list of people that are going to call me for my b-day either.
tired.gif

I can guarantee there is a direct correlation between the two 

Nah OP, don't listen to the people here saying your 21st isn't a big deal. Its something memorable and down the road when you think back on ut you're gonna regret doing nothing. Go live it up OP, you only turn 21 once

Nah OP, don't listen to the people here saying your 21st isn't a big deal. Its something memorable and down the road when you think back on ut you're gonna regret doing nothing. Go live it up OP, you only turn 21 once

Originally Posted by do work son

i like this post, its honest.

Originally Posted by do work son

i like this post, its honest.

There's lots of free things you can do on your bday man just look it up on the Internet

There's lots of free things you can do on your bday man just look it up on the Internet

OP I'm in Maryland too, why don't you just chill out tomorrow nothing really goes on Wednesdays around here. Wait until the weekend and go downtown or something with your friends.

OP I'm in Maryland too, why don't you just chill out tomorrow nothing really goes on Wednesdays around here. Wait until the weekend and go downtown or something with your friends.

OP I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU: I remember your threads about how you can't find a job and now this... keep your head up man,the sun is going to come out for you soon in time. If you can't live it up this birthday MAKE SURE the 22nd Birthday is crazy! Tough times don't last tough people do my G.

OP I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU: I remember your threads about how you can't find a job and now this... keep your head up man,the sun is going to come out for you soon in time. If you can't live it up this birthday MAKE SURE the 22nd Birthday is crazy! Tough times don't last tough people do my G.

Back
Top Bottom