delete

don't drink or smoke, and to broke to go out anywhere to have any real fun
frown.gif

seems like everybody elses 21st b-day was sooo memorable.

and i dont have a long list of people that are going to call me for my b-day either.
tired.gif

don't drink or smoke, and to broke to go out anywhere to have any real fun
frown.gif

seems like everybody elses 21st b-day was sooo memorable.

and i dont have a long list of people that are going to call me for my b-day either.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Spending time with the Fam on your bday-------PRICELESS

most ppl in my fam are off doing there own thing, and when I say most, I mean all but my moms and grand folks...and I see my grand folks damn near everyday.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Spending time with the Fam on your bday-------PRICELESS

most ppl in my fam are off doing there own thing, and when I say most, I mean all but my moms and grand folks...and I see my grand folks damn near everyday.
ohwell.gif

Untitled-1.jpg

kidding.

maybe me and my boys do it different than others?  when its your bday you supposed to get a free ride man.  my boys will pick up my dinner tab and bar tab if we goin out for a birthday.  it all comes around (since everyone has a bday).  your crew aint goin to hook you up for your 21st?

Untitled-1.jpg

kidding.

maybe me and my boys do it different than others?  when its your bday you supposed to get a free ride man.  my boys will pick up my dinner tab and bar tab if we goin out for a birthday.  it all comes around (since everyone has a bday).  your crew aint goin to hook you up for your 21st?

OP just because your in the situation that your in doesn't mean you cant enjoy your birthday by doing other things that don't involve those things. HBD

I spend nearly all of my birthdays with fam and Im 26. I'd rather spend it with them, since you know, they brought me here and all. I'll drink later. There's plenty of days for that.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Untitled-1.jpg

kidding.

don't have a crew, me and the dude I used to hang with tough through jr high and my earlier part of high school been had a falling out....It's just me now.

I spend nearly all of my birthdays with fam and Im 26. I'd rather spend it with them, since you know, they brought me here and all. I'll drink later. There's plenty of days for that.

OP just because your in the situation that your in doesn't mean you cant enjoy your birthday by doing other things that don't involve those things. HBD

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Untitled-1.jpg

kidding.

don't have a crew, me and the dude I used to hang with tough through jr high and my earlier part of high school been had a falling out....It's just me now.

tomorrow is wednesday relax...

people put to much into their 21st...

you don't drink so what do you expect?

go to school/work and try to find something to do this weekend...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

frown.gif
no money, and i dont drink but i still like to party every now and again....i wont sit in my house if i cant help it.

and thanks russ

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

frown.gif
no money, and i dont drink but i still like to party every now and again....i wont sit in my house if i cant help it.

and thanks russ

21st birthday isn't that big of a deal. Sure some think it's a milestone but only because they are legally allowed to drink. But you don't even do that, so don't sweat it. Just hang out with your fam cause they are what's important. 
pimp.gif

21st birthday isn't that big of a deal. Sure some think it's a milestone but only because they are legally allowed to drink. But you don't even do that, so don't sweat it. Just hang out with your fam cause they are what's important. 
pimp.gif

life is what you make -

Go out to a bar/club - whatever is popping that night and have fun

you say you don't drink? like you never have, you gave it up, or its against your morals/religion or something?

life is what you make -

Go out to a bar/club - whatever is popping that night and have fun

you say you don't drink? like you never have, you gave it up, or its against your morals/religion or something?

Back
Top Bottom