delete

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.
Oh okay.  It's unscrupulous degenerates like you who give NT a bad name.
They're illegal, and he's selling them.

weed is illegal and people smoke or sell it. driving over the speed limit is illegal, and i'm sure you have done it. finding random money laying on the sidewalk and not turning it in to the police is dishonest, but if you see a $20 bill on the ground and no one is around, i'm sure you're gonna put it in ur pocket and keep it moving.

the issue is going out of your way to go on ebay and report someone over something that isn't directly affecting you.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.
Oh okay.  It's unscrupulous degenerates like you who give NT a bad name.
They're illegal, and he's selling them.

weed is illegal and people smoke or sell it. driving over the speed limit is illegal, and i'm sure you have done it. finding random money laying on the sidewalk and not turning it in to the police is dishonest, but if you see a $20 bill on the ground and no one is around, i'm sure you're gonna put it in ur pocket and keep it moving.

the issue is going out of your way to go on ebay and report someone over something that isn't directly affecting you.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
@ the dudes crying because a NTer snitched. Y'all are the lames for that one.

Don't blame the NTer, blame the OP for putting his brother's hustle out there! Announcing it to the world is only going to bring in trouble.

Y'all should know this by now. I guess not though! #kanyeshrug

you're right, but dude still aint have to go out of his way to report homeboy. that's just low down.

laugh.gif

Don't blame the NTer, blame the OP for putting his brother's hustle out there! Announcing it to the world is only going to bring in trouble.

you're right, but dude still aint have to go out of his way to report homeboy. that's just low down.

Why even put this on NT though? If homie is making dollars, why not keep it private and try to get in on his hustle?

The things people share nowadays. There's no privacy anymore.

Why even put this on NT though? If homie is making dollars, why not keep it private and try to get in on his hustle?

The things people share nowadays. There's no privacy anymore.

Originally Posted by versache530

laugh.gif

Ya can't read lol. They never reported the kid it was someone else

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif

Now dude that got reported will get banned, thus creating more traffic for OP's boy.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif

Now dude that got reported will get banned, thus creating more traffic for OP's boy.

You all act like he wouldn't have gotten reported anyway... people on Ebay report the smallest stuff sometimes, you can pretty much get reported for anything.

Selling fakes though... it's illegal no matter what (I suppose it's a "nice" consideration to describe them as not being authentic, but it doesn't get you any points in the legal-aspect of things).

I didn't see the auction, so I can't speak on it... but fakes, in general, do make it harder to buy authentic stuff (again, perhaps not in this case... but what if one of the buyers of these "replicas" tries to sell them as authentic later on down the line, for example?). I don't care if it's just one person that gets caught for selling fakes... the more people that do, the more progress is made to putting an end to it (even though it's basically an endless war, but it's still something that needs to be combated).

You all act like he wouldn't have gotten reported anyway... people on Ebay report the smallest stuff sometimes, you can pretty much get reported for anything.

Selling fakes though... it's illegal no matter what (I suppose it's a "nice" consideration to describe them as not being authentic, but it doesn't get you any points in the legal-aspect of things).

I didn't see the auction, so I can't speak on it... but fakes, in general, do make it harder to buy authentic stuff (again, perhaps not in this case... but what if one of the buyers of these "replicas" tries to sell them as authentic later on down the line, for example?). I don't care if it's just one person that gets caught for selling fakes... the more people that do, the more progress is made to putting an end to it (even though it's basically an endless war, but it's still something that needs to be combated).

Back
Top Bottom