DELETE

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]o rly?...... waiting for more as this story develops. [/color]

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

P4L

what does this mean?
Posting 4 Lulz if I'm not mistaken.
If srs, it's Posting 4 Later...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Over what though? And if they didnt like each other, why did they meet up in person?

Air Max 87 works at the hat store CapCity. RiverxBear paid him a visit while he was working, it seems. the arguments between the two were comedy. river bear (Rico) had air max so shook, that he (air max) denied working at capacity anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Over what though? And if they didnt like each other, why did they meet up in person?

air max works at capcity, from what i heard, rico went to buy some hats,  air max said something to him and rico punched him.

while part of me is
laugh.gif
   part of me is
30t6p3b.gif
    ,  ricos my dude,  but im cool with air max too.  if things went down like that it should never have gone that far, my dude rico got a short fuse and stays getting into stuff like that. nothing wrong with standing up for yourself and so but no point in catching a case out of state for something petty like that.

What was that one beef online where homeboy put someone's name on a bullet and then took a pic of it and posted it up?

Just because you're behind a screename on a message board shouldn't dismiss accountability for what you say. If you disrespect anyone, whether it be online or in person you should have to face the ramifications.

i swear to god, i think riverxbear is my cousin.. dudes on this all the time but never told me his SN so im about to ask lmao

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Just because you're behind a screename on a message board shouldn't dismiss accountability for what you say. If you disrespect anyone, whether it be online or in person you should have to face the ramifications.

true, and when you factor in alot of members live in the nyc area  or so cal area,  it's not out of the question for something to go down  if 2 people in the same area go at it with eachother and 1 of them says something disrespectful.

honestly though, whatever back and forth the 2 of them had,  it didn't seem serious enough for it to go down like that but i know the 2 of them really don't like eachother.  i went with rico to capcity a few months back to buy some hats, and he was telling the workers there about how he didn't like air max and how the 2 of them didn't like eachother.  i mean it is what it is, i get they don't like eachother but it shoulda just stayed verbal imo

Back
Top Bottom