beefin' over hats
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

beefin' over hats
30t6p3b.gif

fitteds are serious business.    if your friends with henz0 on facebook  go on his pics and look at the fitteds = serious business  pics he posted from a while ago.   you could see parts of the rico air max beef from those pics from a year ago
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

What was that one beef online where homeboy put someone's name on a bullet and then took a pic of it and posted it up?

From what I remember, the other dude had people stalking that guy so guy got shook and posted the bullet
laugh.gif

I know someone here has that pic saved

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'm quite disappointed in riverbear. 
30t6p3b.gif

Figured he was past that stuff..

i feel the same way in regards to him getting arrested over it.   from what i heard, air max said something to him he took issue with,  but still he was  at his place of work, it woulda been better to just let it go and if it's that serious  fight outside when he gets off so that no one gets arrested.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'm quite disappointed in riverbear. 
30t6p3b.gif

Figured he was past that stuff..

i feel the same way in regards to him getting arrested over it.   from what i heard, air max said something to him he took issue with,  but still he was  at his place of work, it woulda been better to just let it go and if it's that serious  fight outside when he gets off so that no one gets arrested.
Even if he didn't get arrested, he was still a fool to hit the man.  The cops will more than likely believe air max since he works there. What now..he gets an assault, disorderly conduct, and a slew of other charges over e-beef...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by Luong1209

The Real Hundreds & DOM back in like 06/07? 
laugh.gif
wowwwww that !@++ was cray 
laugh.gif

what happen to TRH?

I think he went to the military or something. That was a good one too and I thought both guys were cool dudes...no bromo.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

What was that one beef online where homeboy put someone's name on a bullet and then took a pic of it and posted it up?

From what I remember, the other dude had people stalking that guy so guy got shook and posted the bullet
laugh.gif

I remember litohustla or however you spell it did that once lol. I believe dude was from the bay.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Supremacy

laugh.gif

I remember litohustla or however you spell it did that once lol. I believe dude was from the bay.
Yup...I think it's Hustlin On You, now. Where's that bullet pic?

There are a few NTers that I'd want to fight...some I'd win, some I'd lose, but it'd be fun regardless

Back
Top Bottom