Delete

You're one of the lucky ones. I've met and smashed such girls.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Curious, how old are the girls you've been seeing OP?

According to NT, every female has a body count of 15+ .. 

Can't listen to most of what these dudes on this site have to say 
laugh.gif

well then u haven't met many girls ...

or ur 10 years old

how old are u OP

i got a few female friends ... some are under 10 ... most are above and well above 10 ... the highest body count any of my female friends have is in the 60s ... she lost count

point is ... all girls aren't saints ... they want it as much as we do ... they're getting it in while they're telling u they got less than 10 bodies

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

or ur 10 years old

how old are u OP

i got a few female friends ... some are under 10 ... most are above and well above 10 ... the highest body count any of my female friends have is in the 60s ... she lost count

point is ... all girls aren't saints ... they want it as much as we do ... they're getting it in while they're telling u they got less than 10 bodies

Grown.

what city are you in? and since you asked my age, what's yours?

and how the heck you get a girl to come out and tell you she bodied 60 dudes? we're in a society where women lie about their numbers all the time, for her to feel comfortable to tell you the truth I guess that makes you a trustworthy friend.

if you're about that life, you'd post pics of this girl.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

or ur 10 years old

how old are u OP

eek.gif
 60s tho'? 

NUMBER YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD

reality....... she aint saying...... cause she dont wanna be labeled

we all know what it is

at least some

I'm not sure why it matters how many dudes a girl has rode.

If she's a jumpoff, treat her like one and strap up.

If she's wifey material, treat her like a Jumpoff and go raw like there's no tomorrow
devil.gif
pimp.gif
 (she'll never leave you)

Originally Posted by MrBrown

we all know what it is

at least some
but that's the thing...

it seems all dudes or most dudes on the internet, can't believe a girl that just been with 3 dudes at the age of 19-22....it's like they are lying 9/10....

but we have alot of women out here that fit that exact same category.....we walk amongst them everyday, go to class with them, work with them,etc....

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

According to NT, every female has a body count of 15+ .. 

Can't listen to most of what these dudes on this site have to say 
laugh.gif

^^^^What he said.

But they are definitely out there, it just seems like most guys (at least on here) are indirectly seeking out those types of girls/women. Like those females who always claim
"there ain't no good man left", dude's have that same outlook too (you'll figure that out going through the appreciation threads).Age is also a factor, cause 10 dudes at 28yrs
is a lot better than 10 dudes at 18. And honestly it's just where you are, if you're looking for a "good girl" buried in a dirtbag ditch, you can't get mad if you find a dirtbag.

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

I seen 1 girl hit 6 dudes in 1 night back to back. Myself included,lol, then we dropped her off to some other dudes crib. She had to got atleast 10 that night alone. She was a decent looking female, just very loose.
How much is roundtrip to SC?

There's this girl.
We used to call her homey smasher because she....well.

Smashed the homeys.

I personally never smashed her or had a relation with her (best friends ex).

We have since gotten cool with her again and stopped calling her that, but no one is trying to smash again, but she has my boy simpin hard right now.

He used to be one of the main ones talkin bout homey smasher now taking her out everywhere and buying her whatever she wants.

Live and let live I guess.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine any of my homegirls smash 16+ guys...
Maybe it's 'cause I'm 18, but #*%$ come at all ages.

Lowkey trying to stay away from jumps now. They def aren't a good look

Omg.. This dude is at it again.. Aren't you like 18 years old? It makes sense that most girls that age haven't been with many dudes. Try to think from other perspectives. I'm 24 now and most girls I know are above 10 and I wouldnt consider them goers. U wildin

Originally Posted by IamMD

Omg.. This dude is at it again.. Aren't you like 18 years old? It makes sense that most girls that age haven't been with many dudes. Try to think from other perspectives. I'm 24 now and most girls I know are above 10 and I wouldnt consider them goers. U wildin

nowhere around 18 little man.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

You are lying, u just ha a thread not too long ago about u growing a couple more inches. U are def not above 21.

You are lying, u just ha a thread not too long ago about u growing a couple more inches. U are def not above 21.
no need to lie, you asked was I 18...I responded and said I wasn't.

end of story, move along.

and maybe so, but i don't recall a thread on that.

You a clown son. U don't know any girls that's why u dont know any that's been with more than 10 dudes. I can't take a dude serious that thinks h and m is a DMV exclusive

Originally Posted by MrBrown

we all know what it is

at least some
but that's the thing...

it seems all dudes or most dudes on the internet, can't believe a girl that just been with 3 dudes at the age of 19-22....it's like they are lying 9/10....

but we have alot of women out here that fit that exact same category.....we walk amongst them everyday, go to class with them, work with them,etc....

There's no denying the fact that there are women out there who have respectable amounts of sexual partners, it's silly to think every single girl out there is a full blown $**$+. But due to personal experience, there are girls out there with outrageous numbers to their name. Well, outrageous to me was like 14 or 15. 60 outright being admitted is insane.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most girls with numbers like that will be more inclined to lie about it as well in order to protect their image with you. They will spend more time trying to convince someone they aren't a #$@* than they will keeping them out of their beds.

yea i thought you had a thread about turning 20 or 21 and not doing anything....
but age does matter because you probably wont meet that many girls with high body counts till you get to your mid twenties imo

Rule of 3,if she say 10 its 25- 30 that's what they say in the movies. Here's the main question forreal, would u prefer a virgin that blew 50 dudes or a girl with 10 bodies?

Back
Top Bottom