Delete

Originally Posted by IamMD

You a clown son. U don't know any girls that's why u dont know any that's been with more than 10 dudes. I can't take a dude serious that thinks h and m is a DMV exclusive

laugh.gif
im a clown, your lame @%% is one of the biggest trolls on this site.

calm that rah rah talk down boy.

the same guy that hangs out at the merriweather pavillion like he's "doing it"

There is less rippers and rollers than girls who aren't. I've def known a few at 30+ though.

I find this EXTREMELY hard to believe.. Almost impossible IMO unless you havent met that many chicks

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

yea i thought you had a thread about turning 20 or 21 and not doing anything....
but age does matter because you probably wont meet that many girls with high body counts till you get to your mid twenties imo
that was a b-day thread....

I later hung out and had a good time that weekend.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

You a clown son. U don't know any girls that's why u dont know any that's been with more than 10 dudes. I can't take a dude serious that thinks h and m is a DMV exclusive

laugh.gif
im a clown, your lame @%% is one of the biggest trolls on this site.

calm that rah rah talk down boy.

the same guy that hangs out at the merriweather pavillion like he's "doing it"

You don't go to concerts?
indifferent.gif
true

Originally Posted by henz0

I find this EXTREMELY hard to believe.. Almost impossible IMO unless you havent met that many chicks

whats your definition on "met?" like smash?

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Rule of 3,if she say 10 its 25- 30 that's what they say in the movies. Here's the main question forreal, would u prefer a virgin that blew 50 dudes or a girl with 10 bodies?

c'mon now, that can't be a serious question
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

yea i thought you had a thread about turning 20 or 21 and not doing anything....
but age does matter because you probably wont meet that many girls with high body counts till you get to your mid twenties imo
that was a b-day thread....

I later hung out and had a good time that weekend.
laugh.gif
 Im glad you had a good time
that wasnt really my point tho. I was just trying to say that age is a factor in this question

Nah... i'm with OP on this one. Trust me, they do exist.

But people won't believe it, people will believe they stereotypes and base THEIR experience and label it as 'general'.

It's all who you hang out with too. For example, I never met someone that personally spent time in jail... does that mean "OHHH THEY LYING! THEY DON'T WANT TO BE LABELED AS A CRIMINAL... EVERYBODY HAS BEEN TO JAIL... YOU DON'T KNOW ANYYYYBODYYYY!!!"

I know many girls that have been with less than 5. I know many girls that actually waited until marriage... and are still with the same dude 7 years later.

But whatever, it's NIKETALK #kanyeshrug

I swear this dude dmvbetaman is weird...

didnt you also make a thread about not chasing girls so why does it matter bro?

i bet dude has started more threads on nt then talk to girls in real life too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

laugh.gif

Lol @ beta.. But it's true, son is not meeting any girls. Weirdo

High school & College are the most promiscuous years for a female. Women have so many skeletons in the closet, it's insane.

laugh.gif

I did?
indifferent.gif

If I did, it must have been on some money>>>>>>>>>women type steez.......

it had to be
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at the bolded........

son I'm a walking

28t6cp.jpg

pimp.gif

Met = you know each other.. Like if you seen each other in the street words or at least some form of recognition is exchanged

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Rule of 3,if she say 10 its 25- 30 that's what they say in the movies. Here's the main question forreal, would u prefer a virgin that blew 50 dudes or a girl with 10 bodies?

c'mon now, that can't be a serious question
laugh.gif

Oh im serious. Usually the chics mouth is the first to get tested and she ain't givin u an accurate count on how many times she been shot in the neck.

laugh.gif

Lol @ beta.. But it's true, son is not meeting any girls. Weirdo
but your trolling *@% is in my thread though?

oh alright lame.

Met = you know each other.. Like if you seen each other in the street words or at least some form of recognition is exchanged
I mean like I said, I probably have, but they wouldn't tell me the truth, or that conversation has never came up...

I've known quite a few girls with children.....but i can't tell you how many dudes they've been with.....

just because a chick tells me shes only been with 4 guys doesn't mean she hasn't been with 7 or 8.

like i've said, I've went to school with girls that had that bad rep, but talk to one? nah.

I have met some girls that try and beat the double standard that is the law of the land.  They have the mentality that if a guy can sleep with 50 or 60 women and be praised...then she will do the same.  I have no problem with a girl sleeping with that many folks, but she will be categorized and labeled accordingly...and she will learn that.

Once you get older...the numbers don't matter as much as the character of the woman.  You can sleep with 4 people and still be a slutty person....or you could have slept with 10 people and just had relationships that didn't work or possibly made a few mistakes.  You can tell...trust that.

Imm 23 so if i meet a girl thats slep with 10 dudes shes automatically a sleeze? Lets do simple math if she started having sex at 17 thats less then 2 dudes a year

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Imm 23 so if i meet a girl thats slep with 10 dudes shes automatically a sleeze? Lets do simple math if she started having sex at 17 thats less then 2 dudes a year

laugh.gif
How is it less than 2? Wouldn't it either just be 1 or 2? Unless she got smashed by Napoleon or Wee-Man.
nerd.gif

JK bro... I know what you meant, it seems that guys are way to insecure nowadays. It's all about the numbers now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif
How is it less than 2? Wouldn't it either just be 1 or 2? Unless she got smashed by Napoleon or Wee-Man.
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just the tip
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom