Delete

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

35lzt7c.png

72492560.jpg

LOOK NOTHING ALIKE.
The middle and the girl in second pic look pretty similar..different angles and you know how that works
Braveheart we're going to need more pics good sir 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Start convo, don't try too hard.

Offer to show her around the city.

Treat her to lunch or something.

Pick her brain about anything that will help you figure her out.

DON'T LET HER KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU. Let her in a little but not a lot. She tries to swing it your way, hit her with "Enough about me, tell me more about yourself" Women love listeners.

Ask if she seeing anyone. If she isn't, In your head you'll be Tiger Woods fist pumping. Play it calm and just say "Yeah me either. Its rough out here". She'll probably agree or bring up some ex/dude she liked but broke up with or it didn't mature because she moved. Whichever response she gives, play it cool.

From here, find a way to get her number to chat with her further. Don't rush but don't lay around waiting. Strike while the iron is hot. If she is feeling you, you'll know it. If you get another outing (yes outing. Don't think too highly of anything early on) then we'll all go from there.

<If you do get to hang with her just don't over think it. Enjoy the ride and make the most of it.

You guys are looking at old webcam pictures of her when she was about 19.. those are old pics.
I just don't wanna be a creep and digg through FB pics of my girls cousin.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

This dude might have pulled a "davidtz" on us 
roll.gif

I doubt there are too many people that been around long enough to remember this.

Originally Posted by quik1987

roll.gif

I doubt there are too many people that been around long enough to remember this.
still a few old heads around. Not many tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

doesnt really look like gf material

hit it anyway you can cause theres others that are/will

even if she has a bf, she looks like her first love is attention

That's some real #$@% right there bruh.
*fistbump*

eek.gif
jm2000 wrote:

Originally Posted by quik1987

roll.gif

still a few old heads around. Not many tho
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I'm not even sure if I spelled his name right? That was classic it was during the Vick Jersey + Olympic VII's era
laugh.gif

I believe OP. Girl on page 1 got a full upper lip. Girl the other dude posted got a thin upper lip.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

LOL! This dude is Ducktails to the fullest!

This girl is my girlfriends cousin and she does not work at a damn Finishline.
She is far from a Finishline worker and already has a boyfriend

Nice try, perv
Wow, this thread blew up!
Ok, first and foremost, that picture you posted is NOT her (Although they do look alike). I would post more to prove my point but I was already hesitant of posting those two (Makes me look like a damn stalker, which I know I'm not). Call me what you want, although I am completely positive that this new girl hired at my store is NOT your girlfriend's cousin. Oh well, through lurking/browsing NT, I guess that's the downside of posting pics on here. I guess it can't be avoided.
I feel bad enough already for posting pictures, but I guess that's the only way I'll get any sort of answer.
Thanks to everyone who helped give me tips though.

Back
Top Bottom