Delete

Originally Posted by mjbetch

is that girl named Michelle?
Shut the thread down
laugh.gif

What's with everyone calling kid a stalker? Act like you'd meet a cute girl and NOT even attempt to look her up on Facebook... C'mon cuh...

PS changing the thread title to delete just makes people want to come in and see what's going on
Edit: I may have to retract my statement
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Mjbetch you corn.

i know i'm corn.

it's not that i simped and went running telling her.

nah i actually know her

i suppose you were expecting a medal, or a %@%%$% +1 internets

what this is really looking like is that OP probably really does like his new coworker but he doesnt want to post pictures of her...so he randomly posted pics of some other chick with a pretty face and a plank body instead...You know, since NT likes chicks shaped like 10 year old boys

ahhhhhhahaha 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These threads make my day every time. I almost feel like trolling just to return the favor to NT
nerd.gif

eek.gif
x
laugh.gif
at this entire thread.

Spoiler [+]
Followed shorty though, simp/troll soon to follow
devil.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Mjbetch you corn.

i know i'm corn.

it's not that i simped and went running telling her.

nah i actually know her

i suppose you were expecting a medal, or a %%!@*+ +1 internets

what this is really looking like is that OP probably really does like his new coworker but he doesnt want to post pictures of her...so he randomly posted pics of some other chick with a pretty face and a plank body instead...You know, since NT likes chicks shaped like 10 year old boys

If you look at that and think of 10 year old boys, there might be an opening for a coaching job for you at a certain college.

Back
Top Bottom