delete

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I'm scoring double digits easy.

10 pts, 5 reb, 3 asst.  at the very least if I played a whole 48 mins.  So basically the coach can't take me out the game for bad shot selection right?

and if you doubt me.  TRUTHFULLY I GET BUSY! 

I'm an above average athlete even at the NBA level.
lcvdqw-lcvdp3whitehouselaugh.jpg

Play all 48 minutes? Wow that's crazy.
laugh.gif
@ even surviving that long since I know I'm not in NBA shape let alone conditioning to last continuous up and down for a full game.

I'm streaky, so on a good night I know I could score at least 10 pts depending on the opposition and if I only focus on offense
laugh.gif
I know I'd probably be draining an oxygen tank every break and timeout though.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

So many delusional people in this thread.

Seriously.
Ehh not really there have been stupider replies in the past, like when people where saying they would lock up NBA bench warmers.

You guys are just hoping on the "NT- virtue comments" bandwagon.

To answer the question, I am going with 2 points in garbage time as well.

LOl none of you dudes could start for Arizona state but y'all saying you could score double digits in the league?

Y'all are drunk clearly...

Now name all the guards 6'2 and under in the league......

I'm not D.Rose but I'm more athletic than a lot of guys in the league.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Athleticism is only determined by one's ability to jump, uncontested.
eh...I was waiting for "that guy".  Is it all vertical? no.  lateral movement, speed, agility come into play. but lets not act like jumping ability doesn't come into play when speaking on athletic ability

MonStar1:

You clearly have a lot of talent, but you ain't seeing a minute in a NBA game. Everyone looks good in a highlight tape.

MonStar1:

You clearly have a lot of talent, but you ain't seeing a minute in a NBA game. Everyone looks good in a highlight tape.

never said I was....I just answered the hypothetical question that was "how many would you score in a 48 min NBA game".  I said 10 and I'm an above average athlete. 

^Never said but you damn sure implied.

Just like the other past S/N. Nothing wrong with it but don't deny it.

I would give up 40-50 points and would be so worn out from playing defense and not being conditioned that I would be useless on offense. I could probably get off 3-5 threes and would be lucky if I made one. I have played with all big 10 players and it's a completely different world, so I can't even imagine what NBA players are like

MonStar1:

never said I was....I just answered the hypothetical question that was "how many would you score in a 48 min NBA game".  I said 10 and I'm an above average athlete. 
You are an above average athlete playing against the greatest athletes in the world.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

MonStar1:

Your are an above average athlete playing against the greatest athletes in the world. 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
kix is right though

Now name all the guards 6'2 and under in the league......

I'm not D.Rose but I'm more athletic than a lot of guys in the league.
roll.gif

you wont even score a basket in the d-league let alone make it to the d-league.

please stop it. after all these years im shocked at how much you talk about your game and how amazing you are, you just have to be trolling if not then bless your little heart.

ask santa to bring you a jumper this christmas.

Originally Posted by Essential1

4-8...

There's no telling how often you would be completely wide open
this is what I was banking on...not to mention if you're on a good team or a team with a guy who demands attention.
Rondo gets no respect if he's past the free throw line and you think most teams are gonna pay attention to us?
laugh.gif

You don't need to be an athlete to make wide open shots...

The hardest part would be staying on the floor after repeatedly getting roasted on defense.

lol...dude you are NOT an above average athlete... yes you can jump but so what?
Every PG in the league under 6'2 might not can dunk but they're fast enough to contain a PROFESSIONAL B-ball player or they wouldn't be there...
I can guarantee you wouldn't get around them with the ball in your hand to even attempt a dunk...lol

I'm not tryna hate tho, just stating the obvious

Originally Posted by dluck8689

lol...dude you are NOT an above average athlete... yes you can jump but so what?
Every PG in the league under 6'2 might not can dunk but they're fast enough to contain a PROFESSIONAL B-ball player or they wouldn't be there...
I can guarantee you wouldn't get around them with the ball in your hand to even attempt a dunk...lol

I'm not tryna hate tho, just stating the obvious

That's not true...guys play roles in the league. Everybody isnt a great athlete. Tall lanky smart but not always extremely athletic. Maybe compared to you guys lol

And how did I know Mr. Washington would be in here promotin himself
laugh.gif

Honestly, I could get at least 10 if I played at least 30min. I'm not a one on one player, I'm team oriented so the NBA style wouldn't fit me.

Back
Top Bottom