delete

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

whattt the heck? lol
The school system failed you miserably 
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was that difficult to understand. 12 divided by 2 is equal to 6, therefore there are 3 consecutive 6's. Dates can be hyphenated with the same symbol that you recognize as a subtraction sign. 
And you have Lil Wayne as your avatar, it's rather hypocritical to speak on my education. 
indifferent.gif

Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

Originally Posted by 4one5

Was the movie any good though? Planning on watching it tomorrow night.

i thought it was decent, some people said it was terrible but i disagree.

Damn, I was amped to see this too, smh.
Love me a good horror, but seems to be a waste of money, sighs.

whattt the heck? lol
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was that difficult to understand. 12 divided by 2 is equal to 6, therefore there are 3 consecutive 6's. Dates can be hyphenated with the same symbol that you recognize as a subtraction sign. 
And you have Lil Wayne as your avatar, it's rather hypocritical to speak on my education. 
indifferent.gif

How does having Lil Wayne as his avatar make it hypocritical for him to speak on your education?  Are you trying to say only illiterate kids have Lil Wayne as their avatar?  Secondly, wouldn't it be 1-6-6 if you divide the 12 by 2?  I assume you then multiply the 1 by 6 to get 6-6-6, but if that's the case then you can manipulate almost any date to get 6-6-6, so why even bother?

I will be copping on bootleg , $5 With 4 Tacos De Asada & a Horchata on the side .

My girlfriend will be with me also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait !! Cuddle Time
pimp.gif

easy pass. Hollywood has the same formula for scary movies, I've been over it since i was 16.

whattt the heck? lol
indifferent.gif

This is the only thing I'm concerned about right now. What are you trying to do?
I'm lost

whattt the heck? lol

And you have Lil Wayne as your avatar, it's rather hypocritical to speak on my education
indifferent.gif

Still no clue what you're talking about...

OOOO i get what he is saying. he is talking about the date the movie drops (1-6-12) and he saying if you divide the 12 by 2 you have 6. he was trying to imply that it would represent 666 but it doesnt because it would just read 1-6-6 hahaha

i know alot of people still be confused so let just get back on topic and someone tell me if this movie is worth seeing???

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

OOOO i get what he is saying. he is talking about the date the movie drops (1-6-12) and he saying if you divide the 12 by 2 you have 6. he was trying to imply that it would represent 666 but it doesnt because it would just read 1-6-6 hahaha

i know alot of people still be confused so let just get back on topic and someone tell me if this movie is worth seeing???

Where is dude getting the 2 to divide the 12?
Is he just making up numbers?

Then he goes and tries to get his Harvard Degree on our *@#++....but fails miserably.

Talked to a friend who saw it... he said the end was trash and that it wasn't scary at all. That they tried to make it seem like a documentary but it was filmed like an actual movie.

The movie was not worth the ticket price..

Beginning was dull and boring..

The ending was horrible..

Back
Top Bottom