Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it quite annoying that so many people are crying over Kobe's minutes when he himself is the person who asked to be in for all those minutes.

You really think Kobe couldn't get rest if he wanted it?

Even his wife annoys me, what's the point of that pic? Your husband asked for the 47 minutes...

Smfh

I find it quite annoying that so many people are crying over Kobe's minutes when he himself is the person who asked to be in for all those minutes.

Even his wife annoys me, what's the point of that pic? Your husband asked for the 47 minutes...

Smfh

what i didn't like was that he pau and dwight were still in the game when the game had already been decided. no need to risk getting them hurt in a game that has been lost already

Smfh

Can you share this pic with us? I'm assuming it's on IG, but I don't use that trash.

Smfh

Exactly, Great point. People getting mad at D'Antoni? His own Wife? Wtf? Lol

Kobe wanted this, he's forcing the issue, not anyone else.

With Kobe's minutes it's not that he can't play 48 minutes, its can he play 48 minutes of effective ball. Hell I could go out there and play 48 minutes, I guarantee you I wouldn't be able to sustain anything half way decent past 15 minutes.

I'm not comparing myself to Kobe, but the point stands, I know he's a physical specimen and probably one of the best trained athletes in the NBA, but there is no way his effectiveness and efficiency can be the same all 48 minutes.

I'm not saying cut him to 28 or 30 minutes, but 36 minutes? 38 Minutes? I mean we could manage a quarter with out him spread over a game, at least i'd hope to think so.

Regardless, as much as I believe in this team, i'm looking forward to next year. And before players and contracts, I fully hope and beg that we get a new coach. I've stated before, MDA is not a horrible coach, he's just a ridiculously horrible coach for this team. Put him on the Timberwolves, Rockets, or Wizards and i'm sure he'd cause some trouble. On this team we need someone who understands how to use bigs and low post players.

With Kobe's minutes it's not that he can't play 48 minutes, its can he play 48 minutes of effective ball. Hell I could go out there and play 48 minutes, I guarantee you I wouldn't be able to sustain anything half way decent past 15 minutes.

I'm not comparing myself to Kobe, but the point stands, I know he's a physical specimen and probably one of the best trained athletes in the NBA, but there is no way his effectiveness and efficiency can be the same all 48 minutes.

I'm not saying cut him to 28 or 30 minutes, but 36 minutes? 38 Minutes? I mean we could manage a quarter with out him spread over a game, at least i'd hope to think so.

Regardless, as much as I believe in this team, i'm looking forward to next year. And before players and contracts, I fully hope and beg that we get a new coach. I've stated before, MDA is not a horrible coach, he's just a ridiculously horrible coach for this team. Put him on the Timberwolves, Rockets, or Wizards and i'm sure he'd cause some trouble. On this team we need someone who understands how to use bigs and low post players.
thing is that we are short handed at the moment so there is no one that can take kobes minutes without there being a significant drop off in production. just unlucky with everyone getting hurt this year, cant blame dantoni for that

thing is that we are short handed at the moment so there is no one that can take kobes minutes without there being a significant drop off in production. just unlucky with everyone getting hurt this year, cant blame dantoni for that

I don't buy that argument, D'antoni should use his bench. If it wasn't for injuries Clark would have never seen playing time. If it wasn't for injuries Jordan Hill would still be riding the pine and not getting any play. You going to tell me no matter how bad Ebanks has looked in practice and how intent he is on rapping or whatever, he couldn't give us 3 minutes? Same with Sacre, can you imagine when Dwight goes out and we bring in Sacre with Pau. You have Sacre who is hustle and defense and Pau who can play the low post? I don't know maybe i'm simplifying this whole coaching thing because I ain't no coach, but these things seem so simple.

For example another thing is WHY DIDNT WE HACK A JORDAN? We could have slowed down the game a bit, and ruined their momentum.

I have no way of watching this Warriors-Jazz game, for those who are watching. Is Mark Jackson purposely trying to lose this game to troll the Lakers? Lol

I didn't think the Jazz had a shot tonight but they're up 10.

I think the Lakers are out already. They have to win in portland, vs golden state, spurs, and houston. I don't really think they can go on a 5 game win streak all of a sudden.

Utah has to collapse the last few games.

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter

So, if UTA goes 3-1, LAL have to go 5-0. If UTA goes 2-2, LAL must go 4-1. If UTA goes 1-3, LAL must go 3-2.

damn i see Jazz going 2-2

I thought this was the Jazz most difficult game left. I predicted 3 losses with the games they had left, after they won tonight. Man I have no idea what these dudes are about, none.

I can't predict the Jazz cause I don't watch them so I'm done. Really surprised they won tho, need some insight on what happened.

I can see Mitch not making many moves to upgrade the roster. He is gonna have his usual excuse about letting the team gel together cause they have enough talent to win it all. They just need time. Dantoni needs time :smh: :rolleyes

It is gonna be the same defenseless team next year with the addition of the dude that got injured earlier this year.

I'll murder Kupchak and Buss if they don't trade away Pau this summer (well unless Dwight leaves, save it Coupe :lol:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom