Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know the season is pretty much over when everyone starts discussing off-season moves.

Damn shame. :smh:

Last edited:
5 more games and y'all already thinking the season is over such a shame no faith in your boys till the end with the jazz a .5 gm up :smh:

Wait...

MWP is now upgraded to a game time decision (According to Serena Winters and Mike Trudell said the same thing)...

MDA said the chances are 80-90%

This dude is about to play with his leg hanging off :lol:

Respect MWP...

BRING HIM BACK.

Last edited:

We need to cut off Nash's hands and sew it onto MWP's leg.

Edit:

@sam_amick Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says odds of Metta World Peace playing tomorrow night are "90, 80" percent.

Last edited:
For me this is what I want...

1. New Coach (most important thing) personnel changes would be dictated on whose running the team. My hope would be a coach who understands big men and has a good idea what to do on Defense. I'd take Phil Jackson, but i'd also take Bryon Scott if he can get out and i'd love Brian Shaw

2. Get Rid of these players - Duhon, Morris, Ebanks, and maybe Jaminson (I think we can find a better scorer off the bench)

3. Make hard decisions on these players
Pau (I'd say bring him back and let him flourish under a good coach, he can do everything we need and hopefully with a summer of rest and conditioning he'll be back to his former self),
Clark (Bring him back, but only at a reasonable price, he is a hero here, and he should appreciate that)
Meeks (Same as Clark except for the hero part, I like his hustle and hope he gets his shooting touch back)
Blake ( I wouldn't mind him staying or going, he's been a good backup but if they amnesty him for the money I wouldn't be mad)
Sacre (He has potential i'd keep him)

4. Must Stays
Kobe
Dwight
Nash
Hill

So in my world we'd have...

Nash, ?
Kobe, Meeks, ?
Clark, MWP, ?
Pau, Hill
Dwight, Sacre

Coach: Phil Jackson

Let me dream!!!!!!!!

Injuries crippled us this year moreso than anything MDA did, no question.
Pretty much this.

This team has been battling injuries more than than it has underperformed that's for sure. I wouldn't mind it if they brought everyone back for one last go at it next season, although I think that injuries will be a major storyline again next season due to the ages of 3/4th of the Big 3...

MDA deserves another chance, unless you can get Phil of course...but I have serious doubts that he even wants to coach again, and that includes the fiasco involving him this season.

No need to trade anyone and take on any additional salary past next season when you can pretty much start over with Dwight (and Nash
sick.gif
) in 2014...it doesn't even have to be a home-run signing like LBJ, but just trusting Mitch to surround Howard with a championship caliber roster.

omg mwp is going to play? smh he literally just had surgery a week and a half ago lol. That's bad judgement to come back so soon.

Mwp is coming back, I don't know if that is a smart move on his part, but at this point of the season we need all the help we can get..

Mwp is coming back, I don't know if that is a smart move on his part, but at this point of the season we need all the help we can get..

If we make the playoffs, we'll be hobbling on fumes. :smh: That game showed me no heart. Our 34 year old superstar has more rebounds than our superstar center?

Ron, Ron - what are you doing back there?...I never know what he's doing back there.

Ron Artest would have made the perfect warrior. Big, strong, tough, and stupid. Ron, Ron lol.

Too much heart.

If they win the next 3. Pop pulls a pop and we get that.
I think dwight Kobe metta will will us to a victory against houston

im not surprised to see metta come back so early if he does

it just seems to me like after a game, metta felt something, doctors saw something, and decided to perform a surgery

its not like he was every really injured

Just gotta focus on each game individually and no stupid mistakes. 5-0 and maybe 4-1 will get it done, but we can't get there without taking care of business tomorrow. MWP should stay away, he'd be more of a detriment than a help at this point. I just want us to get to the dance with Nash not made of bread crumbs and there's 3 days of rest before the playoffs start and hella days in between the 1st rd.

Injuries crippled us this year moreso than anything MDA did, no question.

Pretty much this.

This team has been battling injuries more than than it has underperformed that's for sure. I wouldn't mind it if they brought everyone back for one last go at it next season, although I think that injuries will be a major storyline again next season due to the ages of 3/4th of the Big 3...

MDA deserves another chance, unless you can get Phil of course...but I have serious doubts that he even wants to coach again, and that includes the fiasco involving him this season.

No need to trade anyone and take on any additional salary past next season when you can pretty much start over with Dwight (and Nash :x ) in 2014...it doesn't even have to be a home-run signing like LBJ, but just trusting Mitch to surround Howard with a championship caliber roster.

I "think" Nash will retire after next year. I believe that is what is expected, he signed the 3 year deal to get the money, but playing wise I don't think he plays that 2014 season, especially if it's just him and Dwight + whatever we get, new team starting all over. If Kobe was to come back for one last season, meh, maybe Nash goes, but look at his last 2 seasons, he's havin a hard time stayin on the court. Add next year, and ANOTHER, I think he just retires, Dwight is the only player leftover.

I "think" that's how it goes. I could be misguided, wouldn't be the first time.

Back
Top Bottom