Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morris found a jump shot from somewhere last night. I was hype when he made those 2 shots back to back. Did Goudelock make a bucket?

Ummmm

MDA coming back is the lakers only option b/c even if they fired him he'd still be on the books...

I just need Pau to maintain his play in the playoffs when teams begin adjusting to his game.

Honestly this team is better than the team Dwight had in Orlando. He could get us to the chip if he continues to play like the elite player he was

if yall was the 8th seed I'd cheer for yall.....

but you're the favored 7th seed over the Spurs....

soooo good luck

we are FAR from being the favorites against the number 2 Spurs. what are you talking about.
have you watched the Spurs this season?

If antoni can get us out of the first round I would have no problem with him coming back next year.

We were 28-12 in our last 40 games.

and this team is a different team without kobe, one that I think if nash were healthy antoni could manage much better.

he still does dumb crap but all coaches do.

with that said I dont think we get past the first round. we might even get swept if nash is out.

remember when dude use to bench hill, meeks, and jamison? he needs to let goudelock play. let him get a feel for things. yea he was 0 for 2 but meeks is so inconsistent with his shooting....

we are FAR from being the favorites against the number 2 Spurs. what are you talking about.
have you watched the Spurs this season?

I'll take that as a compliment from homeboy whether we are or not

If he thinks we're the favorites, he's def not the only 1 thinking that :nthat:

And actually, we should go into this series with that mentality

Last edited:
The only positive the Lakers can take:
The 3 games played against the Spurs in the regular season were decided by a total of 8 points.
But its the playoffs.
A clean slate.

Spurs will dominate.

Spurs in 6. Really believe we could've gotten to the WCF vs. OKC if Kobe didn't go down.

Oh well.

On the other hand, Dwight has been such a beast lately he could carry us like he did Orlando in 09.
Pau is bringing up his trade value w/ all these triple doubles.

I'm happy with where we're at. 28-12 is a .700 winning percentage to end the year. Impressive anyway you look at it.

Last edited:
Nyet.
This is the Lakers we are talking about.
Impressive seasons are only seasons that end with parades in downtown LA.

:nthat: @ SACRE putting in THAT WORK! 2nd in work out Sessions! 8)
He really is the ultimate team-first guy. I know his skills aren't close to starter worthy yet, but i really do hope we keep him around at least on the bench.
He gives us good size, even as a 12th man. His energy and hard work is evident. He boosts team moral. He knows hes fortunate to be a Laker and he never complains, only works harder.

I like that kinda attitude. The ANTI-ebanks who is doing everything he can to sabotage his NBA career :smh:

#TeamSacre :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom