Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think long-term, the best thing for Glock is to be a scoring PG rather than a undersized SG. That is, unless he is paired with a swingman that can handle the ball and facilitate the offense.

I think long-term, the best thing for Glock is to be a scoring PG rather than a undersized SG. That is, unless he is paired with a swingman that can handle the ball and facilitate the offense.

You could throw Kobe (who will likely be back in November) to run the offense with Goudelock playing off him.. Or depending on the 2 guard have Nash as the offensive PG, defensive 2. And Goudelock as the offensive 2, defensive PG.

Spurs put Kawhi on Goudelock, tells you that he impressed Pop. I figured Pop wouldn't care what he did no matter what. :lol:

Spurs put Kawhi on Goudelock, tells you that he impressed Pop. I figured Pop wouldn't care what he did no matter what. :lol:

While this might be true, Goudelock has nearly 50% of our points :x I dont blame Pop

Gasol should retire. He is embarrassing out there.

I know mitch is out there saying "I KNOW WE CAN WIN WITH THESE ROLE PLAYERS" :smh: :x

Hope Pau is enjoying his last 2 days as a Laker. Even if G-Lock was on the roster, MDA wouldn't have played him anyway. 8 player max rotation.

All our injured players make us look like we got 11 coaches. :smh:

I mean, if we're forced to play Morris and Goude, why not throw Ebanks in there too, even if he sucks and doesn't work? So? Put a longer defender on Parker and try to make it difficult on someone at least. Morris tries, but doesn't have the length like Ariza did.

Just try it. Not like we have anything to lose. :lol:

Gasol throwing up bricks and getting outplayed by 37 years old Duncan. Time to ship his **** out of town.

Having Glock play off of Kobe will pretty much take him out of the offense and make him a spot up shooter.

Glock isn't a pure shooter like Meeks, he's a pure scorer. He can get in the paint (which we need) and make interior defenses collapse.

I'd rather resign him and let Blake and Duhon walk

Back
Top Bottom