Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forget how many people are liking the Lakers losing this season. As a Laker fan, I love to see the Heat lose, it's just who I am, I hate LeBron. Calling himself "King James" before he even won a Championship. But that's beside the point.

Lakers 3-11 when Kobe makes 30+ and the haters on SportsCenter and that ******** stat are finally dying down. Not because he takes fewer shots, but because the Lakers play DEFENSE. 

:rofl:

Because 3-11 is good, right?

How about he scored 30 and they won because he had a good shooting game, which has been a rarity throughout his career.

How about they won because Philly was missing it's two best players?

Son you butt hurt or something? You at the wrong place homie don't throw rocks at the Throne!

Why you all bashing Bynum? Kobe agreed with him, understood him even. Said it was same as Shaq holding him back.

And Bynum is probably right.

just watched the highlights, the real mvp of that game was nick young's shoes 
pimp.gif

I thought a winning streak wasnt until you won 3 in a row??? But I digress....

Good win. It was the first time in a longtime I can remember where they played good sound basketball

On defense they were switching on all picks, talking, getting to rotations....it looked real good out there :smokin

Obviously it was the 76ers without Jrue or Bynum but the way we won looked really good. Now I just hope we can build on
it and not have any mental lapses.

And im convince we can get enough contributions from are bench Duhon surprisingly is becoming a godsend on this team
I hope he doesnt get buried on the bench was Nash & Blake comes back. He has made trading Blake and keeping Duhon &
Morris easier for me to accept.

lmao bynum interaction with morris was classic. dude gave him that illllllll cold shoulder action. gave him that 'who invited yo lil *** over here' face.

good win yesterday. kobe was brilliant. ron was incredible. I loved his effort. We got good energy from our bench. It was a solid showing. I'm sure we can rock charlotte. then golden state.

:rofl:

How about he scored 30 and they won because he had a good shooting game, which has been a rarity throughout his career.

The Lakers have won two-thirds of all games that Kobe has scored 30+

Only 31 games in his career he's shot less than 40% scored 30+ and the team lost... That's 6% of all his 30 point games.

Also of the 3-11 record where Kobe has scored 30. They've lost 7 where he's shot 44.4% or better. Including 4 of 50% or better. And one of 60.9% shooting..

The Lakers are 1-7 when Kobe scores 30. Shoots for better than 44.4%. Soooooooo it's his shooting percentage again?

Last edited:
I'd rather Pau sit out the additional game honestly. Next game after that ain't til Saturday, why not give him another full week basically to rest?

* Well, we are facing the Bobcats who will destroy us in quadruple overtime like always, so maybe that's why he's rushing back. :lol:

Why you all bashing Bynum? Kobe agreed with him, understood him even. Said it was same as Shaq holding him back.
And Bynum is probably right.

i dont know if i would agree with that statement though.. maybe to a certain extent.. but if you have the guts to say "kareem couldnt teach me anything anymore' and acting like you know everything.. well, then the only person holding him back is the one staring back at him when he looks in the mirror...

drew probably still doesnt understand that footwork, fundamentals and hard work are the keys to success.

Now we're cooking “Hopefully I can play by Christmas,” said Nash. “We’ll see how it responds this week. Today we didn’t do any 5-on-5 or contact.”

Now we're cooking “Hopefully I can play by Christmas,” said Nash. “We’ll see how it responds this week. Today we didn’t do any 5-on-5 or contact.”

yea right. homeboy probably wont come back til feb smh. they keep saying he comin back every two weeks and nothing. son is gonna end up retiring this year watch...

Back
Top Bottom