Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="CP"]It's pretty much killing me right now the fact that we did all this work in the offseason, had everything go our way, from Nash, to Dwight, to Jamison, to Meeks, to Hill, and this ridiculous lucky addition of Earl Clark, then sit back and watch Dirk not be healthy for the first 2.5 months, the Thunder trade Harden, the Grizz have now traded Gay, and we're a complete mess. Hell, CP3 hasn't even been on the court much lately, something brewing there. And we aren't doin **** about it.

:stoneface:
Damn, when you put it all together like that... :\

Not to come here and complain, but it's upsetting to see how LA get's a pass. You had Jon Barry and other analyst's making excuses for you guys this season. Mentioning how you guys haven't had a real training camp with everyone, coaching change and Dwight being hurt.

You have teams like the Knicks for the last couple of years and people wondering why they couldn't get things together when they have similar problems before and it's all Hell on them :smh:

You guys have it easy, man.

If this was any other team, the media and every other outlet would destroy that team. It's absurd.[/quote]

always and forever

Not to come here and complain, but it's upsetting to see how LA get's a pass. You had Jon Barry and other analyst's making excuses for you guys this season. Mentioning how you guys haven't had a real training camp with everyone, coaching change and Dwight being hurt.

You have teams like the Knicks for the last couple of years and people wondering why they couldn't get things together when they have similar problems before and it's all Hell on them :smh:

If this was any other team, the media and every other outlet would destroy that team. It's absurd.

the only team that didnt get a pass is the heat.... yet people were still saying it was team chem and etc

[quote name="CP"]It's pretty much killing me right now the fact that we did all this work in the offseason, had everything go our way, from Nash, to Dwight, to Jamison, to Meeks, to Hill, and this ridiculous lucky addition of Earl Clark, then sit back and watch Dirk not be healthy for the first 2.5 months, the Thunder trade Harden, the Grizz have now traded Gay, and we're a complete mess. Hell, CP3 hasn't even been on the court much lately, something brewing there. And we aren't doin **** about it.

:stoneface:
Damn, when you put it all together like that... :\

If this was any other team, the media and every other outlet would destroy that team. It's absurd.[/quote]

Easy?

We have it, easy?

Are you new to this board? You think LAKER fans, have it, EASY? :lol:

We either win every single game we play all the way thru June, or we are overrated losers. Ain't nothin easy in that man.

As for Jon Barry and the like, they will come for us. Right now they are playin it soft, thinkin we could get right and make a comeback, nobody wants to look stupid. If and when we are officially eliminated, they will come. They will burn us down. Torches, pitchforks, and the like. But they can't do that until they are certain we are dead first.

Easy, is not how I would describe our lives man. Not even close. :lol:

Welp. Wasnt suprised with that epic collapse at Phoenix the other night.
Its symbollic towards the Lakers season in general.
T-Wolves are a solid team and should dispatch the Lakers easily. Especially at home.

T-Wolves 108
Lakers 92
Final

Kobe returns to his old hero ball ways.
Dwight will be a non factor. Like 8pts and 6boards cuz of foul trouble.
Metta 2/9 from three.
Etc etc...

If this was any other team, the media and every other outlet would destroy that team. It's absurd.

:lol: what are you talking about ?

of course it's different. same reason why the cowboys and yankees are 'treated' different. and stop watching espn. that stuff is cancer

I want Kevin Love but I just know the TWolves are going to want Clark w/ any kinda Gasol deal right now and Clark has too much potential as a wing/PF for that right now :lol:

But damn K Love be cooking out there

No Dwight, No Problem, we got this...

Nash
Kobe
MWP
Clark
Pau

Pau has no excuse now, I've been his biggest supporter, but if he doesn't come out and put up a 20 and 10 game, he needs to be quiet and just know his roll.

These few games (assuming Dwight's out a few games) may convince MDA to put Pau back in the starting lineup, and he better play like it if he ever so covets that starting position.

Let's go Lakers!

EDIT: Today's win win game is Portland vs. Utah, should be a good one, considering we win...

Last edited:
With Dwight battling injuries.. Makes Pau even harder for us to deal because we need his height to play backup or starter when we need him..

But from the looks of things... Pau is gone in the offseason, and they will try to shed a few million in any deal to make a play at retention of Earl Clark.

Damn this guy would never miss a game in a magic uniform.

Now the last yr and half he's becoming injury prone.

Good thing it's his shoulder and not his ankle/knee

Melissa Rohlin: Why Kobe chews on his jersey: "It's disgusting but my father taught me when your mouth gets dry, just suck the sweat out of your own jersey" Twitter @melissarohlin

Melissa Rohlin: Kobe on his relationship w/ Dwight: "Shaq and I honestly didn't like each other. At least Dwight and I do like each other." Twitter @melissarohlin

Last edited:
Damn this guy would never miss a game in a magic uniform.

Now the last yr and half he's becoming injury prone.

Good thing it's his shoulder and not his ankle/knee

Just not our year :lol: The constant shoulder problem is that his injury should have sit him for a few months... He's playing through it. So here and there he's going to have to miss a game. We need another PF so we can get Pau in the Center a little bit more to limit Dwight's minutes.

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"]Melissa Rohlin: Kobe on his relationship w/ Dwight: "Shaq and I honestly didn't like each other. At least Dwight and I do like each other." Twitter @melissarohlin[/quote]As far as this offseason goes, that's actually really comforting to read. a majority of me still thinks Dwight is gonzo, but we can only wait & see.

dwight not going nowhere come on now. dont believe the haters...

son is not looking as good as before he got traded here. teams arent as impressed with him as before

lakers are gonna give him the most money to stick around. he says he wants to be the man on a team but bosh said the same thing. look at him now.

he supposedly wants to win but son looks like he doesnt care about winning just goofing off...

he aint going nowhere

man i aint even going to be watching tonight. if we couldnt beat the suns what makes you think we will beat the wolves? no dwight either. its not even worth it. its a friday night. superbowl weekend. got no time to waste on another loss smh

I'm 95/5 on Dwight... 95% chance he stays. And to appease Coup I give him a 5% chance of leaving..

Too many variables that will make LA the best choice, and not enough variables for another team to pull him away.

As for the game.. I'm DVR'ing. Got a date tonight

Last edited:

Happy Pau Gasol Day everyone!

I can't believe it's been five years.

I got my dad that hat, he wears it every day, said it was the best present he ever received. I hope to one day spawn some kids of my own and bestow upon them this great Laker fandom.

Do ya'll remember when that news dropped in here?

Man, I thought for sure we had traded LO, Kwame, Critt, picks, cash, etc for Pau and Kobe to be the main duo with Bynum injured.

Then I heard we kept LO. My jaw done DROPPED.

Then I shed a tear. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom