Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everyone is too hard on dwight.thats unfair.he aint even playin 100%.why?beats the hell out of me.

just like defense, dwight (and pau) covers up just how bad the lakers are at rebounding

i mean seriously, this team is so bad at rebounding

they either stand around, head back, or it just goes through their hands
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Everything is bad with this team

Nash wasn't the right guy.. At least at this point of his career. We shouldn't have traded for him.. 4 draft picks could have been better elsewhere.
MDA isn't the right coach..

We have very little on-ball defense. Which means easy blow by. Very little knowledgeable help defenders so when Dwight goes over to stop ball.. His man is wide open every time.

Very little 3 point shooting which helps Dwight offensively down low because then you can't send help defenders on Dwight.

So both sides of the ball is very incomplete.

Last edited:
Everything is bad with this team

Nash wasn't the right guy.. At least at this point of his career.
MDA isn't the right coach..

We have very little on-ball defense. Which means easy blow by. Very little knowledgeable help defenders so when Dwight goes over to stop ball.. His man is wide open every time.

Very little 3 point shooting which helps Dwight offensively down low because then you can't send help defenders on Dwight.

AGAIN

the backup PG and the SF are helping the other team instead of the Lakers

Can't the front office see this? Any scrub SF that focuses on defense would be better than Artest. Blake is trash just like Duhon and Morris.

MWP IQ is 0
mean.gif
dude sucks...

degense is def slacking...jacks up bad shots all day...

tonight were just getting out hustled...the bobcats are turning every shot into a fast break...hope we come out in the 2nd with more intensity defensively 

36 hours ago everyone was feelin good. :lol:

Pau bein hurt has changed a lot it looks like.

We came back against them last time, gotta try it again. More bad 3's should help Mike. :smh:

One thing from Nash all year.... Any points he creates on offense.. He gives up on defense..

What point does he serve... Don't get me wrong, offensively he's still top 5 PGs in the league...

And I think many lineups he would look good. but 3 years of this may kill me.

Last edited:
Trading for Nash was one thing, taking MDA over Phil to run Steve's system, that's next level.

Trading for Nash was one thing, taking MDA over Phil to run Steve's system, that's next level.

If we didn't have Nash, we wouldn't have MDA.

Either way even in Nash's system, he was meh.

Just wasn't the right move.. In hindsight.

this team's problem aint skill.nor coaching.its psychology.they re like a soap opera cast.kobe plays like he doesnt care.dwight is always sad.nash seems puzzled and confused,mwp remains mental.well...maybe coaching could make a difference.cot damn phil.get some sense in your brain and get over here asap.

Back
Top Bottom