Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
question

did mitch do all these trades and signing with 2014 in his mind and having the books clean by then?

homie talking about how much of a genuis mitch is because the lakers will be able to rebuild quick cause nobody is on the books then and that he planned for that all along.

i say he just got luck

2014 was intended to be a payroll-empty year, save for Nash. They're hoping to land LeBron.

I'm done with this Dwightmare. Just play the players who really wants to play. Heck I'd even gamble with Sacre.

question

did mitch do all these trades and signing with 2014 in his mind and having the books clean by then?

homie talking about how much of a genuis mitch is because the lakers will be able to rebuild quick cause nobody is on the books then and that he planned for that all along.

i say he just got luck
2014 was intended to be a payroll-empty year, save for Nash. They're hoping to land LeBron.
laugh.gif

[h1]Kobe Bryant Hisses Like A Snake On The Court, According To Jordan Crawford[/h1]
avt-small.jpg
Tom Ley

Yesterday's installment of Dan Le Batard's ESPN podcast featured a segment in which Le Batard is joined by Wizards guard Jordan Crawford. The ensuing conversation isn't anything special, save for this anecdote about Crawford's experience matching up against Kobe Bryant (transcription courtesy of DC Sports Bog):
When I first played with Kobe—they call him the Black Mamba—but then he was doing like a little snake sound when he wanted the ball. It was crazy. It was crazy. It's like tsssss, tsssss. Like fishing. Tsssss, tssss. He do that. Everybody tells you he's gonna do it before you play him—like, ‘Wait till you hear him do this.' And then he [does] it, and it's like, what? He's really a mamba. It sounds like some kind of snake.
This has been your periodic reminder that Kobe Bryant is a strange and terrifying person.

[Highly Questionable via DC Sports Bog]

I heard Pau Gasol Queefs when he wants the ball.

[h1]Kobe Bryant Hisses Like A Snake On The Court, According To Jordan Crawford[/h1]

avt-small.jpg

Tom Ley

Yesterday's installment of Dan Le Batard's ESPN podcast featured a segment in which Le Batard is joined by Wizards guard Jordan Crawford. The ensuing conversation isn't anything special, save for this anecdote about Crawford's experience matching up against Kobe Bryant (transcription courtesy of DC Sports Bog):

When I first played with Kobe—they call him the Black Mamba—but then he was doing like a little snake sound when he wanted the ball. It was crazy. It was crazy. It's like tsssss, tsssss. Like fishing. Tsssss, tssss. He do that. Everybody tells you he's gonna do it before you play him—like, ‘Wait till you hear him do this.' And then he [does] it, and it's like, what? He's really a mamba. It sounds like some kind of snake.

This has been your periodic reminder that Kobe Bryant is a strange and terrifying person.

LOL I knew he went "AYE!" when he wanted the ball...I had no idea he actually sounds like a snake on the court too. hahaha

Last edited:
avt-small.jpg
Tom Ley

Lulz. Lulz everywhere. 
roll.gif

avt-small.jpg

Tom Ley

Lol!

Kobe's been doing that for a while now didnt know this was news to everyone :lol:

Subway Sub of the game **Insert random Bobcat player here**

forced to share the ball with a big of lesser offensive talent while we've demanded share-free results

as if basketball is some kind of simulation and not a game of rythm

we've constantly demanded that pau change his game in order to accommodate the other big instead of thinking "Maybe it needs to be the other way around"

Repped , its obvious there is no easy explanation or solution for this teams woes right now.

However i would love to see Pau as the 2nd option CONSISTENTLY and for him to get touches in the post CONSISTENTLY because Dwight is a below avg offensive player and its frustrating to see the team force feed him like hes going to develop a jumphook , up and under move, or a 10ft jumper as the season goes along.

I can honestly say i brought into the D12 hype, but in reality i'd only seen him play a dozen games or so and after studyin him for half a season hes a step above Ben Wallace offensively :smh:

Back
Top Bottom