Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. My story is basically the complete opposite of that 'alone in my garage' story. :lol:

Tbh, that was the last game I watched with a bunch of friends. A friend of a guy I worked with had a Gm. 7 party; yes, like a SB party.

And he was a certified Laker hater. Soon as I walked in w/ my Magic jersey, white/yellow/purple Kobe II iDs, and satin Laker jacket, son stopped in his tracks, then immediately started going in.

How elated was I when Ron hit that 3?

And after going back&forth w/ him for like 3 hours, you better BELIEVE I did not leave his house w/o him hating my entire existence. :lol: :smokin

I was like the eminem lyric "How f****ng irritated are you? How much in your face am I?" :pimp:

I can't do this friend Laker game thing anymore i'm too emotional with games.

True ******g story, I went to a SuperBowl Party this year,I got there early and my friend whose a Laker hater had the Pistons Lakers game on, and I was watching at home, I was already thinking of not going til the game ended so I can enjoy it in peace, however against my good judgement I went.

Not only is this guy a hater he's a chronic gambler, he not only didn't bet the Lakers he took Pistons money line. I got there around the 4th when Charlie V started going ape ****. He's yelling he's laughing at me and he's already had a few in him, so i'm like just calm down Lakers will pull this out. Long story short, when Nash missed both free throws he was so ******g in my face laughing and **** I nearly swung at him. It was bad, needless to say the rest of the SuperBowl Party was a bit awkward.

You know what rck,

if you become a Lakers fan, I'll find a way to send you some Diddy Riese cookies. Those of us here in LA who have had the pleasure of going there understand how godly Diddy Riese cookies are.

I like aminu I think he can be a trevor ariza type player... Do it mitch

I will be expecting cookies from y'all then...

The ones from me will be stale..

That's what you get for criticizing my trades
:rofl: :rofl:

You will enjoy my made up trades :smile:

Oh you will make trades you say...

I was with my ex at the time and i was mad as fuggg the whole game, because we were playing like trash.
She kept saying it will be ok. I was sure would we lose.
And then Fisher hits a 3 and we take the lead, Kobe hits the follow way over Allen, Pau hits that incredible shot over a few defenders, Ron hits the huge shot and Sasha nails the ft's.
tears of joy were shed that day. Kobe running after game ball :pimp:
Also rck early welcome to the fam :smile:
we'll try and get you the Chocolate CHIP cookie :wink:

You know what rck,

if you become a Lakers fan, I'll find a way to send you some Diddy Riese cookies. Those of us here in LA who have had the pleasure of going there understand how godly Diddy Riese cookies are.
**** a Klondike bar, I would do a lot more for Diddy Riese tho... So damn good, but those lines...

These 2 plays right here...

These 2 plays man...

Are embedded in my brain until the day I die.

Real life tears man after that game.
I have never ever EVER SCREAMED SO LOUD after a play than I did with that game winner Kobe hit.

Those "Whooooo" sounds Kobe was screaming gave me the chills man. Goosebumps.

I'll never forget that day. I was watching solo in my college dorm. I think I lost my voice that day man...

:D

2000 game 7, down 15, we make a run, I never, move,a, muscle.

Nothing.

Didn't blink, not even sure I breathed.

Kobe lob to Shaq, I EXPLODED off the floor from my back like they do in karate screaming like a girl.
laugh.gif
judge me.
smokin.gif
that lob to shaq. goosebumps every time.

These 2 plays right here...

These 2 plays man...

Are embedded in my brain until the day I die.

Real life tears man after that game.
I have never ever EVER SCREAMED SO LOUD after a play than I did with that game winner Kobe hit.

Those "Whooooo" sounds Kobe was screaming gave me the chills man. Goosebumps.

I'll never forget that day. I was watching solo in my college dorm. I think I lost my voice that day man...

:D

Yo I remember watching this game at my boys house and all of us going absolutely nuts when Kobe hit that game winner. I remember running around thinking his screen door was open... it wasn't :lol:, had me shook for a second and then I proceeded to celebrate

Beautifully done.

Now let's whoop the living **** out of these dudes! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kobe going for 82 and a triple double :smokin

Back
Top Bottom