Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boston on the schedule tonight. Hopefully the Buss family can come together to pay respect and share this moment with one another. It's gonna be a good game

Im ready for this game man, we need this game. Jesus can we get this win? Itd help our morale and record and everything..And I'll play ball better tmoro.. :lol:

Lakers had a good run, you guys been a contender for most of the last decade. Kobe is clogging up too much money in your salary cap to make a move and Howard isn't too popular right now. Your best bet moving forward is to let Howard go this summer allow kobe to finish his career and go after another FA in 2015.

Id take josh smith..If it meant moving howard, so be it..We already seen Dwight and his antics for too long and he aint even been here that long....If we lose him, so what, we won rings w/o him..

I miss Sasha.

I miss this team as a whole.

That feel of being on top of the league :smokin

I think I like the '09 title team better overall than the '10 title team, just because I was a huge fan of Trevor. But beating the Celtics in the Finals is second to none, so I'll allow them being considered the better team.

I actually think the '09 team would have beaten that year's Celtics team in less than seven games. They were more angry about '08 than next year's team, which had already avenged itself, somewhat.

Last edited:
I think I like the '09 title team better overall than the '10 title team, just because I was a huge fan of Trevor. But beating the Celtics in the Finals is second to none, so I'll allow them being considered the better team.

I actually think the '09 team would have beaten that year's Celtics team in less than seven games. They were more angry about '08 than next year's team, which had already avenged itself, somewhat.

That 2009 Celtic team had lost Garnett at the end of the season and the playoffs. No doubt the Lakers would have won. But if Garnett never got injured the Celtics would have made it to the finals easily, I don't know if the Lakers would have beaten them, but I wish Garnett never got injured, that was such a wasted finals from a basketball fan point of view.

That Magic vs Lakers finals :x

2010 was so dope tho, best finals since 2005 (even tho no one watched).

That 2009 Celtic team had lost Garnett at the end of the season and the playoffs. No doubt the Lakers would have won. But if Garnett never got injured the Celtics would have made it to the finals easily, I don't know if the Lakers would have beaten them, but I wish Garnett never got injured, that was such a wasted finals from a basketball fan point of view.

That Magic vs Lakers finals :x

2010 was so dope tho, best finals since 2005 (even tho no one watched).

Do you mean nobody watched the '05 Finals or '10 Finals? The 2010 Finals were the most highly watched Finals on ABC ever.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...c-series-averaged-18-1-million-viewers/54668/

Huge Ariza fan, wore his jersey backwards so he could see his name during the parade and Farmar pointed me out to him and I got a point from him :smokin

But I was in the building for Game 7 against the Celtics so that title trumps any game or championship for me... BY FAR :lol:

Huge Ariza fan, wore his jersey backwards so he could see his name during the parade and Farmar pointed me out to him and I got a point from him :smokin

But I was in the building for Game 7 against the Celtics so that title trumps any game or championship for me... BY FAR :lol:

That first half must have been hell for you. It was for me, at least.

:lol: Of course I was referring to the 2005 finals. It was boring from an entertainment aspect, but I enjoyed it. It was great basketball. 2009 would have been just as epic if Garnett wasn't injured.

Dwight will become my most hated player of all time if he leaves this summer.

Now let's focus on the rest of the season. MUST WIN TONIGHT.
Seriously. They can't lose to the Celtics 2 times in 2 weeks. That's unacceptable.

I want to see if Bill Simmons apologizes on ESPN for his article. :nerd:

If he does, I'll leave him alone. :lol:

Do the right thing Bill, you pulled a **** move on Jim Buss the day his father died man, from a Celtic honk no less. Do the right thing on live tv to make up for it. Don't be a prick and hide from it.

That first half must have been hell for you. It was for me, at least.

My goodness man, the entire game! Kobe was pissin' me off, I was seriously saying to bench his *** :lol:

You could just feel the impact and importance of EVERY single shot that was made in the game through the entire building. I've never seen/heard Staples rockin' like that, and rightfully so.

I had a FlipVid for the game and got a bunch of dope videos from that game on my old computer including the last possession the Celtics had and Odom chuckin' it down the court with Kobe chasing it down.. gives me chills just thinking about it. :smokin

Do the right thing Bill, you pulled a **** move on Jim Buss the day his father died man, from a Celtic honk no less. Do the right thing on live tv to make up for it. Don't be a prick and hide from it.

Are people in LA tripping about his article? Whats going on with it?

Are people in LA tripping about his article? Whats going on with it?

I don't know about LA, but I'm trippin on it. :lol:

Here's the opening line (and keep in mind, this is a ****** Celtic homer typing for ESPN

The Lakers lost their way right around the time Dr. Jerry Buss started dying

Opening line!!!!

His final major decision ended up being his worst: Jerry passed the Lakers off to one of his sons for sentimental reasons, not logical ones, and now that same son is running Jerry’s beloved franchise into the ground. For only the third time since 1976, they might miss the playoffs. They might lose a marquee free agent (Howard) for the first time in the history of the franchise

MIGHT miss the playoffs, MIGHT lose a free agent, he's acting like Jim already ruined the franchise forever. And he did this THE DAY his father died.

The day Larry Bird dies, I'm sendin my article into ESPN,

"Larry Bird sucked. Now he's dead. Hi Bill".

CP

:lol:

Game 7 against the Celtics back in 2010 was emotionally grueling for me :smh:

Real, grown man tears were shed when LA pulled through at the end though

Back
Top Bottom