Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given the fact that the past two seasons basically have been a waste for Kobe and the Lakers.

If Kobe retired in 2010. That mean:
Kobe wouldn't have to deal with the disappointment that he went through the past couple years.
60 mills off the Lakers payroll.
Lakers could have use that money to sign young talents during Kobe short retirement
He could come back this year with a younger and more athletic team. We probably would have got CP3 in the process.

Just speaking hypothetically.
Why would he retire at 32? You're an idiot. 

Given the fact that the past two seasons basically have been a waste for Kobe and the Lakers.

Kobe wouldn't have to deal with the disappointment that he went through the past couple years.
Lakers could have use that money to sign young talents during Kobe short retirement
He could come back this year with a younger and more athletic team. We probably would have got CP3 in the process.

The guy who doesnt like to miss ONE game because of an injury? You want him to sit out TWO whole years?

The most competitive player in the league to sit and watch Lebron and Durant for TWO years?

LMAO

Damnit AC... Just when I un-ignored you... :smh:

Dude..... :smh:

Why would he retire at 32? You're an idiot. 

Reported for name calling by the way.

And
Did you not read what i wrote? Never said he would retire for good. Just take a break.
He could take a break from basketball to rest his body and mind. I mean MJ did it twice.

Playing hurt with a slow uptempo team and a clueless coach for the last two years has been a waste of his career.

The guy who doesnt like to miss ONE game because of an injury? You want him to sit out TWO whole years?

The most competitive player in the league to sit and watch Lebron and Durant for TWO years?

LMAO

Well technically that what he been doing for the past two years. He play hard for nothing. Only end up watching Lebron or KD getting all the shine in Finals or WCF

Damnit AC... Just when I un-ignored you... :smh:

laugh.gif
@ Kobe should have retired for the sake of the team. What public school did, or is doing, you no favors? My God.

Last edited:
Buss on Dwight: "95% we'll be able to keep him"
Buss on Pau:"I love Pau Gasol-I believe eventually he'll move down there (paint) & D'Antoni will move him down there & FG% will be back up"
Buss on season so far: "I'm still excited about this team. Injuries have played such a huge part. I'm not frustrated at the players at all"
Buss on playoffs: "If we make the playoffs, that means we've turned it around...For us to make the playoffs, we'll have to be playing well"

via: http://twitter.com/ESPNLA710

By the way guys... My team won by 20.... Played excellent defense.. :pimp:

Also let's say we go after Tyreke, we must be offering Pau. And the only way for that to line up money wise is including Marcus Thornton and either Chuck Hayes or Salmons. I hope Hayes just because he hustles.

Remember I asked the other day, isn't this around the time that Linsanity took over in NY when they had all those injuries, who would be that guy for us?

Clark, Earl :smokin.

A young kid who can run around all day long and help out the old folks. Maybe he'll get some more time to shine with Dwight or Pau. Have Nash feed him plenty, get Kobe on the bench a little bit more.....just maybe.

Wouldn't that be some **** if Clark started helpin us out outta nowhere? Kinda like Ariza did, and then Shannon did until PMatic kept heavy breathin his phone in the middle of the nights tryin to get rid of him. :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: @ Kobe should have retired for the sake of the team. What public school did, or is doing, you no favors? My God.

What does school have to do with anything?

Kobe should have take a break in past two years for his own benefit. The last two years have been nothing but a waste of time and sweat.

The team would have benefited as well in term of pay roll and flexibility to go out and pick up young talents.

Again just hypothetically speaking.

Don't get your panties in a bunch

:lol: @ Kobe should have retired for the sake of the team. What public school did, or is doing, you no favors? My God.

What does school have to do with anything?

Kobe should have take a break in past two years for his own benefit. The last two years have been nothing but a waste of time and sweat.

The team would have benefited as well in term of pay roll and flexibility to go out and pick up young talents.

Again just hypothetically speaking.

Don't get your panties in a bunch

And he would have given up $60 million.. And then came back for peanuts for what?

inda like Ariza did, and then Shannon did until PMatic kept heavy breathin his phone in the middle of the nights tryin to get rid of him. :smh:
:smh:

I was a fan of Shannon's at Michigan State up until 2010, but his last year as a Laker was so frustrating. Plus his play made Sasha expendable. |I

Last edited:
Still love my squad....but this hurts to watch. 04-05 was whatever....i knew it was going to be bad...but knowing that we have talent on the team and just can't put it together hurts.

Dah well. Lakers for life!

You guys are seriously banged right now and didn't get to the best starts, ideally speaking.

Season is still young and it's a tough month for you guys. Things will play out a little better and you guys should make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom