Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this team's problem aint skill.nor coaching.its psychology.they re like a soap opera cast.kobe plays like he doesnt care.dwight is always sad.nash seems puzzled and confused,mwp remains mental.well...maybe coaching could make a difference.cot damn phil.get some sense in your brain and get over here asap.

Kobe comes out passing the entire game now he doesn't care :smh:

Everybody is tryna accommodate for one person and its failing and failing miserably.

This game getting out of hand. Game isn't over but Lakers playing back to their losing ways.

With a loss here, I don't think I can hope for a playoff spot anymore. Even if they make it, they still won't be full strength. Might as well get those surgeries for whoever needs it, and hope everyone is healthy for next season.

this team's problem aint skill.nor coaching.its psychology.they re like a soap opera cast.kobe plays like he doesnt care.dwight is always sad.nash seems puzzled and confused,mwp remains mental.well...maybe coaching could make a difference.cot damn phil.get some sense in your brain and get over here asap.

Bingo......it's all mental now

This game getting out of hand. Game isn't over but Lakers playing back to their losing ways.

With a loss here, I don't think I can hope for a playoff spot anymore. Even if they make it, they still won't be full strength. Might as well get those surgeries for whoever needs it, and hope everyone is healthy for next season.

Healthy team won't win either.

Kobe & Dwight can work... Meeks, Clark & Hill off the bench can work... Clark is a borderline Starter to me. Place him either/or.

Everyone else is too old to work..

We can talk all day about Pau's versatility, and low post skill.. Feature him low post all you want, he gets killed on defense still. Also a weak rebounder..
Nash can create, but this isn't the team he can do it for. Too old, too slow to play to his level of normalness. Old team around him doesn't help either. He generates 30 points on offense through points and assists, he gives up 35 on PTS & AST

MWP good defender when he wants to. But has had stretches of baffling averageness on defense. Also he's probably the biggest black hole on offense.

Blake, Duhon, Morris :lol: At least with Morris we can keep him cheap, and send him to the DLeague to try and be somebody.

Jamison plays matador defense. And rarely scores when we need him to (that's what he was brought here for)

Last edited:
wait...what the hell??? I just got home, turned the game on...how the fudge are we down 20 to the bobcats?

Earl Clark showing some heart son. Happy for Jerseyite.

Bobcats may not be a good team but they sure can run.

Back
Top Bottom