Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe pushed Roy RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF.

RIGHT

IN

FRONT OF HIM!

Man... I'm starting to think that I will miss Kobe :frown:

Kobe'e statue should be a mechanical one that just pump fakes 24/7
pimp.gif
its this or one with him with his arms in the air and a soundbite of his "AYYYY" on repeat 

a lot of emphasis is being put on utah but i think they can still catch houston.

I honestly prefer we get the 8 seed. I'm fairly confident we will run through San Antonio and I don't want To see OKC first Round. Plus I think OKC vs Houston would be a good first round match up. I just hope we make it.

It's a stretch i know, but I honestly think Houston could upset them if things go absolutely right :lol:

Question: for sure Kobe gets his statue...but aren't the concourses outside staples starting to fill up? Magic, Kareem, gretz, chick, DLH...am I missing any?

LOL @ deezy mayne! LOLOL

eh, kobe had 2-3 defenders. pushing one is no biggie. heck, remember MJ. right in the middle. LOL

I'm hoping there will be a Shaq statue, but I could understand if it doesn't come to pass.

The Lakers have to put one up for Shaq. I don't think you guys realize just how DOMINATE this man was. People will be talking about him decades from now. He was truly a man against boys.

This will never be documented or said in public, but the NBA made a lot of rules against Shaq being even more dominate than he already was.

-They made a height/weight ratio limits on players
-Officiating was totally different for Shaq. Players got away with a lot of hard fouls against him. Dude got beat up every night and still put up 27 and 12 a night.

This only seems like very minimal stuff, but they made a HELL of a difference. He's def the closets thing we'll ever see to a modern day Wilt Chamberlain. If they let him get any bigger and stronger and called ALL the fouls he got. Granted he was a terrible free throw shooter, but the Lakers would've been in the bonus very early on in every quarter. All of this would've made his stat line even more impressive.

The sad thing is that the closets thing we have to a Shaq now is Dwight, and dude is softer than Charmin toilet paper. What a poor excuse for a "big man". Dude can't even do a simple drop step :smh:

EDIT: I think you guys are wild for thinking Lakers can take on San Antonio :lol: This isn't the 2011 Spurs and you guys aren't the Grizzles. You don't have the wing defenders, bigs to pound it in the paint or the quick guards to get in Memphis' back court.

You're better off playing OKC honestly. You guys NEED that 7th seed or try to match up against the Clippers.

Last edited:
I think shaq would deserve one too, but the way his career played out I'm not sure. His best most dominant amazing years were as a laker, but IMO the fact that he bounced around after being traded hurts him. Aside from Kareem, the statue guys were lifelong lakers, and Kareem played most of his career in la and won rings here. Of course this is all IMO, and ill be happy if he does get one. Either the "dunkman" or him running out pointing towards the bench after the game 7 Portland oop :pimp:

Clippers get their first 50 win season this year. Congrats to them.

Lakers have 32 such seasons.

Same market.

Great owner
Clippers owner.

Maybe they can hang like a bumper sticker inside Staples or something. Maybe an 8x10 near the ladies room.

Clippers should move out of Staples man. I don't want any red/blue mixed in with the purple and gold :smh:

Last edited:
That suns series still haunts my dreams.

WE COULDA MADE A PUSH FOR THE FINALS THAT YEAR IF WE COULDA GOT ON REBOUND.

:smh:

Clippers get their first 50 win season this year. Congrats to them.

Same market.

Great owner
Clippers owner.

Maybe they can hang like a bumper sticker inside Staples or something. Maybe an 8x10 near the ladies room.

The Clippers organization isn't changing after this season. Yeah, they have a nice team and they won 50 games, but that team isn't winning anything anytime soon. I feel bad for CP3 too, because he's a damn great PG and he deserves a better shot at winning a championship.

The Clippers are still owned by Rod Sterling and when they play in the Staples Center, they just put the lights on. Nothing's really changed :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="nycknicks105"][quote name="CP"]Clippers get their first 50 win season this year. Congrats to them.

Same market.

Great owner
Clippers owner.

Maybe they can hang like a bumper sticker inside Staples or something. Maybe an 8x10 near the ladies room.[/quote]The Clippers organization isn't changing after this season. Yeah, they have a nice team and they won 50 games, but that team isn't winning anything anytime soon. I feel bad for CP3 too, because he's a damn great PG and he deserves a better shot at winning a championship.[/quote]He had one. >: Basketball reasons. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom