Delete

solid pick hopefully he can step in for Gore in the future.

Lattimore Hunter LMJ :pimp: ridicoulous change of pace of RBs

Watching Gruden's Camp with Lattimore :smokin

Very mature dude, that injury always makes me a little queasy.

I told my buddies 'look out for that compensatory pick, we're taking Lattimore' ... sure enough 20 minutes later we do it :pimp:

yeeee :smokin

cant wait for the season to kick off. draft got me pumped.

Last edited:
damb, was hoping they'd land lattimore and they did!

great spot for him to absorb everything for a year and ball out the following.

LEGGGOOOO

Man I am really impressed got some great players

Lattimore was just the icing on the cake

Training camp is gonna be crazy w/ the rookies trying to make the team and guys trying to keep their job.

Gore, Lattimore & LaMicheal in the back field for the next couple years behind Kap sounds beautiful :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah dont forget kendall. I see Lattimore and Hunter being a dual back running game with LaMichael being the Sproles type who gets like three to five carries a game....with a few catches too.

I love the future of our running game. Love it.

Hopefully Lattimore can be Gore's replacement, Gore also had knee injuries in college and look how he turned out. The pick is a steal if he can be healthy :pimp:

He is still a physical beast and he could develop into something good if it all works out.

He is still a physical beast and he could develop into something good if it all works out.

Word. Should make that London game this year (technically an away game) feel like a home game :pimp:

Overall I'm pleased

DRaft grade B-

We don't have close to 11 picks so I wish they would have traded more to move up.

Also I wish we got a CB in the 2nd or 3rd round. My patience with Carlos Rodgers and Nnamdi Asomugha will be slim.

No one is excited about Patton? I think he was a steal that late and will end up being a good wr.

okoye never played football in his life? my expectations are low

who's returning punts this year? ginn always makes me nervous, lets a few too many punts bounce

Back
Top Bottom