Delete

lol tried to make it easier to understand. **** can get confusing. :x there's a chance we might not be seeing Seattle at all and in my opinion if Carolina gets that 6th they could go up there and beat em.

Last edited:
lol tried to make it easier to understand. **** can get confusing. :x there's a chance we might not be seeing Seattle at all and in my opinion if Carolina gets that 6th they could go up there and beat em.

Sounds dumb hoping to play Seattle :lol: but I would just love to see us go up there and beat Seattle in the divisional round (and shock the world) and then take out the Saints in their dome in the NFC Champ gm to get to the SB.

Carolina looking :x as a playoff opponent for anyone.

Wouldn't it be nuts if Saints as a 5 or 6 seed and had to go play at Chicago or another snow/cold weather team and get knocked out in wild card game :wow: :lol: just b/c for most of the season it seemed like they'd be a lock for 1st round bye and contending for homefield?

Do not want that 5th spot if the 4th spot ends up being GB. Go Bears, and Lions!
At this point with the Saints losing on Sunday and being tied with Carolina and those two still having to play each other we pretty much are and should be a LOCK for the 5th spot if I'm looking at it correctly.  Reason being is I don't see us losing to Atlanta in our final game at the Stick on Monday, or us losing to a beat up Arizona the following week.  Whether we wanted it or not, with the Saints losing to the Rams the 5th spot belongs to us.

Kid wearing Air Jordan III's 

in the "Farewell Candlestick" album on 49ers.com

nthat.gif

all this talk about the second round of the playoffs..let's not get carried away here fellas. we still gotta get past the wild card game

all this talk about the second round of the playoffs..let's not get carried away here fellas. we still gotta get past the wild card game

This. I'm content letting the chips fall how they may but I would much prefer them playing Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, or Philly then having to go to Lambeau

This. I'm content letting the chips fall how they may but I would much prefer them playing Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, or Philly then having to go to Lambeau

if we go to lambeau I like our chances. besides clay matthews, their pass rush does not strike too much fear. kaep would have plenty of time to throw from the pocket. they couldn't stop anquan...how are they going to stop anquan, crabs, vd, and occasionally manningham??

also, I think our secondary play has gotten much better since week 1.

Haven't they been giving stuff out this whole season? I went to a game a few weeks ago and received a scarf.
I h

I went to the game vs Carolina and they weren't giving anything out. Hoping to get a scarf or something else for the final game on Monday :pimp:

I'll never forget that Hearst run :pimp:

Last edited:
I remembers first job ever was as a bagger when I was 15. My supervisor gave everybody the option of working from 9-6 with an hour lunch fit in or 9-1 straight. The day the eagles and niners played I chose 9-1 so I could catch the game. Great choice by me if I do say so myself. Can't substitute cash for memories and that goal line stand, to me, was the best defensive stanza I've ever seen :smokin

damn it's finally starting to hit me that this is the last game at the stick. :frown: sooooo many great memories. i remember going my first giants game and getting smacked in the face by a hotdog wrapper that the candlestick winds had whipped up. lol

some of my personal favorite candlestick memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmzd64al9c

I dig all of those, but "The catch" II and III take it for me...........Emotional low to an all time emotional high on those for me.

My favorite Candlestick memories that I was in attendance for:

1994 NFCCG against Dallas
The Catch II
2003 playoff comeback against New York (#1 Candlestick memory by far)

By the way, here is the penant we are getting tomorrow night:

View media item 705591
:pimp:

Are we cheering for Seattle to win or lose today?

It's possible we can still win the division but that puts a lot of pressure on us in the last game...

I'd almost say it's better if Seattle wins today. Here's my best scenario:

- We win out
- We play and beat down GB or Chicago
- New Orleans plays Dallas or Philly and wins
- We play and beat Carolina
- New Orleans beats Seattle in Seattle
- We host the NFC championship game

I honestly think that's a better probability than Seattle losing at home to Arizona and St. Louis :\

Last edited:
Are we cheering for Seattle to win or lose today?

It's possible we can still win the division but that puts a lot of pressure on us in the last game...

I'd almost say it's better if Seattle wins today. Here's my best scenario:

- We win out
- We play and beat down GB or Chicago
- New Orleans plays Dallas or Philly and wins
- We play and beat Carolina
- New Orleans beats Seattle in Seattle
- We host the NFC championship game

I honestly think that's a better probability than Seattle losing at home to Arizona and St. Louis :\
Win and we're in. Worry about that for now. If Arizona wins today great, worry about the division next week.

AZ's defense is playing really good. A win for them in Seattle would be good because it shows Seattle they are beatable up there. This, a upset next week by STL and we could have the craziest regular season ending ever. :nerd:

I have no doubt we'll take care of business so I aint worried about us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom