Delete

hes definitely been taking off more lately but i think it has more to do with the game slowing down and him seeing things better than the coaches emphasizing it. i think right now things are slowing down for him which is why hes playing better in all aspects of his games.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/K...-yard-TD/3fefb2f3-7fc8-467d-8630-d2814a4d48f9

:x :smokin

i swear on that throw brought back childhood flashbacks of john elway and dan marino.

Last edited:
Wow if we get that fifth seed well play the fourth seed (NFCE or NFCW winner), get past that round and play away at either Car or NO (while Car or NO can upset Sea). Get past Car/NO and play away at Sea or host the last ever game at the stick against the team who upsets Sea.

Seeing how the coaching staff likes to save things in their back pocket like strategy or certain plays, do you guys think they are/were doing the same thing regarding Kaep taking off and running? I think today was the most I've seen him run since last season

someone correct me if I'm wrong but when kaep ran today, they didn't seem like designed runs, more so there being nothing downfield and him taking it upon himself to run.

but drizzy, you're probably right. maybe the coaches are telling him it's okay to run out of the pocket more often. this might be the perfect time for Roman to show this as now there's gonna be another element that defenses will have to plan for against the niners heading into the playoffs

yes youre correct they were not designed. the only plays i remember with qb running designed into the play were the few zone reads we ran but he ran on none of those.

Last edited:
really worried about bruce miller. hopefully he's ok because it's going to be a huge loss if we lose him. no way dixon can fill in at FB. going to have to bring back owen marecic or something.

Last edited:
dilfer actually featured kaep on his "dilfer's dimes" segment. safe to say that kaep is already making throws that dilfer couldn't in his long and storied career..so much for that "remedial passer" malarkey

Seeing how the coaching staff likes to save things in their back pocket like strategy or certain plays, do you guys think they are/were doing the same thing regarding Kaep taking off and running? I think today was the most I've seen him run since last season

someone correct me if I'm wrong but when kaep ran today, they didn't seem like designed runs, more so there being nothing downfield and him taking it upon himself to run.

but drizzy, you're probably right. maybe the coaches are telling him it's okay to run out of the pocket more often. this might be the perfect time for Roman to show this as now there's gonna be another element that defenses will have to plan for against the niners heading into the playoffs

Yeah I don't think any were designed, I just wonder if the coaching staff intended to have Kaep not only stay healthy by not running, but become a better QB at throwing the ball, staying in the pocket, handling the pressure etc. because being a better runner than a thrower wont get a team too far.

Kaep reminded me of playing Madden with Vick years back, running to pick up the 1st down on 3rd and any amount of yards as well as being on the run and putting the ball right between a receivers numbers :lol:

Although it was just the Bucs, this win feels good. Our defense did their thing like they have the majority of these past 3 years and the offense looked completely different, in a good way. Kaep had an outstanding game, hopefully this really gets his confidence going as we approach the end of the season and Playoffs :pimp:

LMJ looks great returning punts as well, so glad that bum Kyle Williams is gone cause Lamichael is back there making it happen. Seems like he gets at least 10 yards per return... he needs to know when to go down sometimes though.

Some nuggets from SI's MMQB:

Colin Kaepernick’s last four games: seven touchdowns, one interception, 104.6 rating, 29 carries, 111 yards … and totally in control.
We all can see Seattle is a terrific defensive team, but the offensive consistency, even without Percy Harvin, is something to behold. The Seahawks have outrushed the opposition by 500 yards exactly, and out-passed foes by 550 yards. Aside from the road loss at the Niners last week, Seattle’s consistently the best team in football, and it’s not close for second. San Francisco’s the second-best team, I just don’t think it’s going to be that close if they meet in Seattle in the playoffs.
Even though he's not on the team/practice squad anymore that Michael Thomas story is great.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/12/16/nfl-week-15-monday-morning-quarterback/

That Saints loss gives us a golden opportunity to move up to the 5th seed with NO/CAR facing off next week.

i was but my connection would rather be on the road trucking than to be on the field for the ceremony with his old teammates, coaches and owner. :smh:

Last edited:
Wasnt able to catch the game but saw some highlights and read some post game articles and it seems like they played a good game. Time to focus on the Falcons and hope everyone else slips up.

****! Wonder what the time table is for his return? Hopefully he's ready by 2nd rd of the playoffs.

looks like hes out for the rest of the season including playoffs.

owen marecic is a good fullback and has experience in this system. no way we can move forward with dixon at that position. i wonder how many triple tight end packages are we going to see now...

Back
Top Bottom