Delete

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Dude said he wanted to redecorate the crib anyways. 

Definitely want to go to Dallas and Denver next season and at least one game at the new stadium to see my brick. If dallas and denver are in the same month then a trip to new york or new orleans never hurts.

Talbert

The NFL really need to institute a rule that teams can't talk to coaches until after there season is over. Its disrespectful IMO, with that being said I wouldn't be mad if he left :lol:

The NFL really need to institute a rule that teams can't talk to coaches until after there season is over. Its disrespectful IMO, with that being said I wouldn't be mad if he left :lol:

all things considered, I'm not too set on seeing Roman go. I know I'm in the suuuuupper minority here, but I think he's actually done a good/fair job putting together an offense that is balanced and allows Kap to develop without putting the weight of the team on his back. granted our red zone offense is putrid and 3rd-and-short is frustrating as hell, idk how much of that is poor play design, and how much of that is player execution.

at this point, there's probably more creative and better play callers out there, but unless york and baalke know they're gonna hit a homerun with a new OC, I wouldn't want to see kap and the offense go thru a carousel of OCs. not saying we're going to implode, but I like what I'm seeing in terms of kap's growth decision making wise in the second half of the season.

that being said, I cant wait to see Lattimore suit up next season for whoever the OC is

Last edited:
all things considered, I'm not too set on seeing Roman go. I know I'm in the suuuuupper minority here, but I think he's actually done a good/fair job developing an offense that is balanced and allows Kap to develop without putting the weight of the team on his back. granted our red zone offense is putrid and 3-and-short is frustrating as hell, idk how much of that is poor play design, and how much of that is player execution.

at this point, there's probably more creative and better play callers out there, but unless york and baalke know they're gonna hit a homerun with a new OC, I wouldn't want to see kap and the offense go thru a carousel of OCs. not going to say we're going to implode, but I like what I'm seeing in terms of kap's development in the second half of the season.

that being said, I cant wait to see Lattimore suit up next season for whoever the OC is

Extremely unlikely we would bring in someone from the outside if we lost Roman. The system we run is Harbaugh's and we would probably promote Geep Chryst to OC for continuity. Like you said no point in having our players learn an entirely new system.

I'll be very bummed if we lose both Fangio AND Tomsula. :frown:

Last edited:
Call me overly optimistic, but I don't buy for one second that the Red skins are seriously looking at Fangio.  I mean, maybe I am giving the Red skins front office and ownership too much credit here....but its really hard for me to believe that they would think its smart to bring a former defensive coordinator in to coach an RGIII led team. 

Last edited:
The NFL really need to institute a rule that teams can't talk to coaches until after there season is over. Its disrespectful IMO, with that being said I wouldn't be mad if he left
laugh.gif
If it was anybody but Roman I'd be upset

this dude roman better be have an excellent gameplan if he going out to do interviews

Word :smh:

And I agree with whoever said there should be a rule against teams being able to talk to anothers coach while there are still games to play, especially in the Playoffs. I'd assume Roman and our coaching staff know what they're doing so I'll give em the benefit of the doubt but it just seems like a selfish and disrespectful move to be interviewing for other jobs at this point in our season.

Well Faithfuls, last Sunday was a close one. Yeah, everyone is happy with Kap's performance and it is definitely well deserved but my only beef is why does he wait until the last second to snap the ball! And that timeout out of halftime killed me. The refs have been horrible on our end. Crabs getting held all game but only one P.I was called and the lack of a holding call when Rodgers escaped during 4th down. :smh: Anyway, I'm obviously happy we won despite all of that. On to Carolina. I hope we bring our A game because they have the confidence in the world they can beat us again.

I am still of the belief that 100% of our clock issues are the fault of our coaches getting the plays in too late.  With the amount of presnap audibles, shifting and motions that we do, we need to get the plays into the huddle faster.

And the timeout after halftime was because our knucklehead quarterback forgot his wrist guard with the plays on the damn sidelines. 
laugh.gif

OK.....so 99.9% of our clock issues.

I am still of the belief that 100% of our clock issues are the fault of our coaches getting the plays in too late.  With the amount of presnap audibles, shifting and motions that we do, we need to get the plays into the huddle faster.

And the timeout after halftime was because our knucklehead quarterback forgot his wrist guard with the plays on the damn sidelines.  :lol:

Hindsight is 20/20 chances are that never happens again but take the penalty, call a run up the middle or even take a knee. We can't keep burning through these timeouts.

Last edited:

And the timeout after halftime was because our knucklehead quarterback forgot his wrist guard with the plays on the damn sidelines.  :lol:

Oh Colin. Is that what it was? He forgot his wristband? C'mon! Don't worry dl24, I'm happy with Kap and still happy his predecessor is gone! :D

this.

it's intended to be that way too. :x

Last edited:
I hope when Roman gets back from his Penn state interview his key to 49ers headquarters don't work. This dude seriously interviewing the whole week leading up to the biggest game of the season. Wow. :smh: :x

Last edited:
Roman gets too much unwarranted hate IMO.  I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really hope we retain him. 

And he may be interviewing, but I dont know why people are assuming that he isnt doing his job.  I guarantee you he is working day and night on the game plan and is in constant conversation with Harbaugh and the players.

Like others said... Im not sure how they allow this kind of stuff, or maybe its a good sign and someone else has been running the offense during practice since hes been gone

Like others said... Im not sure how they allow this kind of stuff, or maybe its a good sign and someone else has been running the offense during practice since hes been gone
From what I understand, most of the practice, if not all, to this point have been mental preparation and not physical.  Maybe that will start to change tomorrow.  But coming from Harbaugh, the beginning of this week was all about film studies and mental preparation.

From what I understand, most of the practice, if not all, to this point have been mental preparation and not physical.  Maybe that will start to change tomorrow.  But coming from Harbaugh, the beginning of this week was all about film studies and mental preparation.
Thanks for the update.

Back
Top Bottom