Delete

I think Dixon gets cut before Gore. If he doesn't I will swear on my life Boobie has some sort of dirt on Harbaugh. If Gore is released it won't happen for another 2 or so years. Idk that Lattimore will be ready to be the premiere back sometime next season or in 2015.

*knock on wood*

Gore hasn't suffered any sort of serious lower body injuries including the dreaded turf toe.

boobie gets cut..he's getting picked up by seattle immediately

Gore is due 6.5 million next year. It makes sense for the team to do something with him. I know we all love Gore and he's one of my all time favorite 49ers, but I dont think it makes business sense to the team with Lattimore and Hunter behind him.

I think Gore and Dixon are gone next year and our backfield will be Lattimore/Hunter/LMJ.

We let Joe, Jerry. Ronie in the past, It's not that farfetched.

Last edited:
Not knowing what Lattimore can actually do, I don't think the team will chance cutting Gore and hoping Lattimore pans out... I give it another season before they try to do something with Gore... He's definitely deserves the $6.5 mil

I say if they try to cut anyone it can be LMJ & Boobie

Not knowing what Lattimore can actually do, I don't think the team will chance cutting Gore and hoping Lattimore pans out... I give it another season before they try to do something with Gore... He's definitely deserves the $6.5 mil

how much are boobie and lmj due next season? I'd hate to see lmj go, given the dude has a lot of potential based on his speed alone..niners should just let him line up at WR and have him run straight past the entire secondary..word to them old school madden hot-route audibles

I could see the pistol being a very tough formation to read if lmj is in there consistently

Last edited:
I believe Dixon is a free agent, not 100% sure.. LMJ is due close to $700,000

Maybe they won't cut him due to his salary being so low... I honestly would like to keep him as well but who knows... Our backfield will be due a combine amount of $9 mil which isn't bad so maybe they'll stay being its not a lot

They would let Hunter be the #1 and let Lattimore ease into things.

We have players coming up that are more important to the future of the franchise that need to be extended. Gore's salary is where they will look for some savings. It makes less sense to keep Gore who is at the end of his career and risk losing some of the younger player that need to be kept. As much as I'd hate to see it, I think Gore is a goner this off season.

Last edited:
Seriously. What do you think Baalke must be thinking while he watches his dynamic second round pick LMJ totally rot away on the sidelines? It's like I get you this player only for you to not use him AT ALL. My dad(who was a high school football coach) was just telling me how he literally would have problems finding ways to NOT have LMJ on the field if he were his player.

Why the hell is a screen to Dixon even in the playbook? What the !@#$? :stoneface: This is what happens when you think you're outsmarting the defense but in the end outsmarting yourself.

btw i thought it was ironic that cox got the nod last weekend over a "healthy" eric wright. the same eric wright that he was released in favor of. somehow cox has climbed the depth chart and surpassed the guy they decided was better than him just a little while ago..:stoneface:
I feel like Eric wright got passed on for nickel duties cuz dude doesn't turn his head likes to just play the man. Take a look at that saints game it was Wrights first action this season but late in the fourth I believe after the brooks penalty Brees throws a lollipop towards the back pylon. And wright had an opportunity to turn his head very easily and make a play.

I doubt gore moves but like NT23 said not far fetched considering all the hall of famers this team has let walk. Frank needs two more seasons like this year to be in the Hall my opinion and those two seasons will be as a 49er

Boobie plays special teams and has been filling in at fullback. Every time you think he's going to get cut, he earns his spot on the team. That sounds like a Harbaugh guy. LMJ has been returning kicks but if we draft someone that can return kicks then he mite be the odd man out. Gore isn't going anywhere. I hope.

Talbert

Dixon is a FA once season is done so he's likely gone for sure.

LMJ aint going anywhere unless someone wants to trade.

Frank and Kendall are both free agents after next season.

I really hope they keep Kendall. I believe he can be your primary back if Marcus Lattimore doesn't pan out.

Last edited:
still not sure how I answered my own question. folks were stating that this is harbaughs offense and that plays roman calls run thru jimbo...which leads me to ask again, why does roman take the heat for a harbaugh led offense??

You're not getting it. Let me put it this way: The car is Harbaugh's, but Greg Roman drives it. Roman probably added some subs, rims and some tints too. But if Roman is driving it and we get into a accident do people blame Harbaugh because it's his car? Or do people blame the driver?

If Roman were to leave nothing would change as far as our system. The terminology, the playbook, ETC. You would still see tons of double tight end sets, tons of double wing, tons of imbalanced lines, tons of fullback play, tons of power runs, ETC. This is what I mean when I say the offense is Harbaugh's offense. It's his vision, his football philosophy, etc. A lot of the creative stuff we do is Roman tho.

At the end of the day it really is a group effort. Everyone has their roles obviously, but it's a team, team, team as Harbaugh would say and I would prefer nobody leaves our staff.

Just stop with the interviews in the week leading up to playoff games. >:

Last edited:

Keep thinking its sweet...
Not at all champ. In times like this, going into the battlefield it's always good to have somebody reassuring with you.  That's why we got the Nature Boy by your side
wink.gif
............"WOOOOOO"

bruh we dont just got the nature boy, but i just seen the bret the hitman hart on IG with a niner jersey on. :rofl: :pimp:

Not at all champ. In times like this, going into the battlefield it's always good to have somebody reassuring with you.  That's why we got the Nature Boy by your side
wink.gif
............"WOOOOOO"
roll.gif

roll.gif

Black out Friday in Charlotte tomorrow. 

pimp.gif

wink.gif
............"WOOOOOO"
Team officials at Carolina said they were not aware that Flair, who reportedly has moved from Charlotte to Atlanta, was invited.

We don't need that clown anyway...who is he? 

Pretty much lost his Carolina pass...
mean.gif

He's from TN anyway, but grew up in Minnesota. 

He's an adopted son of the Carolinas, but dipped off to Atlanta. 

Last edited:

wink.gif
............"WOOOOOO"
roll.gif

roll.gif

Black out Friday in Charlotte tomorrow. 

pimp.gif
No doubt.  I expect a full update and report as to what's going on in the streets tomorrow champ.  If I was down there, I would be posted up at Cookout eating burgers and hush puppies and getting at the Southern women. 

No doubt.  I expect a full update and report as to what's going on in the streets tomorrow champ.  If I was down there, I would be posted up at Cookout eating burgers and hush puppies and getting at the Southern women. 
pimp.gif

Heard on the radio Steve Smith had a setback and isn't likely to play.
Steve Smith's "setback" was reported by himself.  I dont believe for one second that Smith will sit out the game.  He has always been like this.  His comment was that after practice today he is "downgraded from 71% to 57%"......aka clown statement.  Smith is a gamer.  He will be out there.

I view this similar to his quote about Crabtree earlier in the week: "Michael Crabtree.  Thats the important injury update we should be focusing on.  I'm not on the same level as Michael Crabtree.  Im just an old dude."

He's playing. 
laugh.gif

I'm so nervous this Saturday, bros.....

I read somewhere Ric Flair is getting death threats from Carolina fans. If this is true. C'mon man. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom