delete.

That trick does not work this day and age where nice females have a following of dudes on social media gassing them up on a daily. Making even the bottom tier females think they're on Kim K levels :lol:

Damn just share your thoughts on the topic, not my choice of words.
Cmon b, this wording sounds sad and offensive. Just head to TAY, doesn't even sound like you get them yet and you talking bout putting them down.

Fees?

why don't you try to be a man and maybe she'll notice you??

instead you are going to treat them bad so they can notice you??

What part of the game is this?

How about a simple hello? Strike a conversation? Maybe be "corny" and give her a flower? Believe it or not some females are taken back by these little things.

Treat them bad - SMH!

P.S. Fine looking females hardly have any males trying to actually pick them up. All the lames are to intimidated and are afraid of rejection that they don't even try. #fact

Last edited:
This chick I worked with had EVERY dude in thirst mode. Like that's all dudes would talk about every min of the day. She's bad, so I understood, but I was tooo cocky ( and had so many birds on the pole ) to sweat her( and maybe I didn't think I had a chance.) In our interactions I came of as rude and mean. Not on purpose, but that's how she told me I always came off. I was just too focused on me to worry bout her or any one else. She told me that's what made me stood out. She wondered, why this guy aint kissin her *** like everyone else.... It wasn't nothing I planned, it was just my natural self absorbed reaction, Like dam shorty bad, but I aint getting in line. effff her.

Last edited:
What I'm trying to figure out is how this whole thing even works in the first place. I just don't believe that Chics out there really be falling for this
but yet you are trying to find out - brah -  nevermind!

mean.gif

Crazy, her logic behind it. Thanks for sharing bro

This chick I worked with had EVERY dude in thirst mode. Like that's all dudes would talk about every min of the day. She's bad, so I understood, but I was tooo cocky ( and had so many birds on the pole ) to sweat her( and maybe I didn't think I had a chance.) In our interactions I came of as rude and mean. Not on purpose, but that's how she told me I always came off. I was just too focused on me to worry bout her or any one else. She told me that's what made me stood out. She wondered, why this guy aint kissin her *** like everyone else.... It wasn't nothing I planned, it was just my natural self absorbed reaction, Like dam shorty bad, but I aint getting in line. effff her.

Tell Em why you mad keko!!
I'm mad because you are a lame - instead of taking time to better your communication skills with females, you run to a board to find out if physiological oppression work on females. This is no better or different than physical abuse ..

learn how to treat a woman with respect and maybe you'll find one that will want you for who you are, unless you are a **** then - maybe you are asking the right questions.

anyways, i just wonder if that's how you'll want your daughter or future daughter to be treated ..

so call me mad if you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom