Deleted

Joined Mar 18, 2008
WOW getting advice on attractiveness from NT. ..How do you not have a developed taste in women by the time you get in college

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Dont understand why you'd need NT's approval for deciding whether or not you are going to talk to this girl...if you're feeling her, go for it...if not, move on.

Joined May 25, 2001
You have NT's blessing. Be sure to check back in with us again before you decide what to eat for dinner, mmkay?

Joined Mar 21, 2008
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dont understand why you'd need NT's approval for deciding whether or not you are going to talk to this girl...if you're feeling her, go for it...if not, move on.

Joined Jun 20, 2008
considering you posted her pic asking for advice...I'm guessing you want us all to post, "
dime" or "
thick! she is a keeper" or maybe even "she dope fam look at dem lips
" ?

NO

The only thing attractive about her is her lips. And really we do not know anything about her dude.

-The Juice

Joined Jan 4, 2010
nah, it just wasn't that serious. I've seen dudes post chicks b4 so i was just getting opinions. Me and my friends rate chicks all the time. So i didnt think it would be a big deal.

Joined Aug 18, 2007
which one of you dudes help dude decide to edit this post and request that it be deleted?

vol.NTshouldthispostbedeleted?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now