Deleted

You a grown man or a boy?
smh.gif

Make your own decisions...
smh.gif

WOW getting advice on attractiveness from NT. ..How do you not have a developed taste in women by the time you get in college

Dont understand why you'd need NT's approval for deciding whether or not you are going to talk to this girl...if you're feeling her, go for it...if not, move on.

You have NT's blessing. Be sure to check back in with us again before you decide what to eat for dinner, mmkay?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dont understand why you'd need NT's approval for deciding whether or not you are going to talk to this girl...if you're feeling her, go for it...if not, move on.

considering you posted her pic asking for advice...I'm guessing you want us all to post, "
pimp.gif
dime" or "
pimp.gif
thick! she is a keeper" or maybe even "she dope fam look at dem lips
pimp.gif
" ?

NO

The only thing attractive about her is her lips. And really we do not know anything about her dude.

-The Juice

nah, it just wasn't that serious. I've seen dudes post chicks b4 so i was just getting opinions. Me and my friends rate chicks all the time. So i didnt think it would be a big deal.

which one of you dudes help dude decide to edit this post and request that it be deleted?
nerd.gif

vol.NTshouldthispostbedeleted?

Back
Top Bottom