DELETION REQ'D

OP, you 31 on NT asking for adivce on women? GTFOHWTBS. I think this is a troll situation

OP, you 31 on NT asking for adivce on women? GTFOHWTBS. I think this is a troll situation

laugh.gif
, this thread was mildly entertaining.

Are you gay?

What the hell you mean what to do next?

You lay her down and give her a beating she won't forget.

Are you gay?

What the hell you mean what to do next?

You lay her down and give her a beating she won't forget.

This dude, next time you're with her, just whip it out and let her do all the work. Your morals won't get in the way when her head's bobbing up and down on yours.

This dude, next time you're with her, just whip it out and let her do all the work. Your morals won't get in the way when her head's bobbing up and down on yours.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

OP are you homosexual? what kind of morals stop you from having sex? 

I have an age limit....usually which is 5 years younger than I....this is 11 years....no bueno...

plus she nor I said we were gonna smash....I just would like to smash, because I am a male...I have no clue what her intentions are...who am I kidding....this is like Inception, I can plant those seeds 

Literally and figuratively

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

OP are you homosexual? what kind of morals stop you from having sex? 

I have an age limit....usually which is 5 years younger than I....this is 11 years....no bueno...

plus she nor I said we were gonna smash....I just would like to smash, because I am a male...I have no clue what her intentions are...who am I kidding....this is like Inception, I can plant those seeds 

Literally and figuratively

Back
Top Bottom