DELETION REQ'D

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Oil up your body like Hakan and go in for the kill.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kill it bro! But if you have to question it, you're probably going to end up passing on it in the long run.

this.............and youll regret it for ever
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why not smash her? Your 30 she is 20, you definetly are getting the better end of the deal unless she has the clap. Make good love to her dude so other brothers get to caress those cheeks down the line. Your race is depending on you........

image_large
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's not "bad". And if you are asking, and putting pics up, then you only have intentions of smashing and dashing...JUST DO IT...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why not smash her? Your 30 she is 20, you definetly are getting the better end of the deal unless she has the clap. Make good love to her dude so other brothers get to caress those cheeks down the line. Your race is depending on you........

image_large
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's not "bad". And if you are asking, and putting pics up, then you only have intentions of smashing and dashing...JUST DO IT...

dude, why do u have a 5 year age limit? you're only limiting yourself. as long as she's legal and she wants you, go for it.

dude, why do u have a 5 year age limit? you're only limiting yourself. as long as she's legal and she wants you, go for it.

u didnt smash?
30t6p3b.gif

233-goofy-son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

u shoulda clapped those cheeks. shes nice. but i kinda c where your coming from. i jus dont understand it tho

u didnt smash?
30t6p3b.gif

233-goofy-son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

u shoulda clapped those cheeks. shes nice. but i kinda c where your coming from. i jus dont understand it tho

pookiemanboy wrote:
She didn't reply...mind you her last text was about 3 hrs earlier. Either way, I'm a fool - I had a hotel room one night and she was with her ppl in another hotel in the same city. She called me and said to come by. I went by and she invited herself to stay at my spot....she came by and I did NOTHING....my morals won't let me.  I've had her in the same bed twice and I just can't.  But this was the first time she's actually sent a clear signal...drunk or not.  I think it's the fact that I don't gas her....cause most dudes go at her quite hard....

smarten up Shane

pookiemanboy wrote:
She didn't reply...mind you her last text was about 3 hrs earlier. Either way, I'm a fool - I had a hotel room one night and she was with her ppl in another hotel in the same city. She called me and said to come by. I went by and she invited herself to stay at my spot....she came by and I did NOTHING....my morals won't let me.  I've had her in the same bed twice and I just can't.  But this was the first time she's actually sent a clear signal...drunk or not.  I think it's the fact that I don't gas her....cause most dudes go at her quite hard....

smarten up Shane

She probably wants it more wondering why you didn't want to hit when you had the opportunity...

She probably wants it more wondering why you didn't want to hit when you had the opportunity...

Back
Top Bottom