Delonte West suffering from Gloria James Withdrawal

Originally Posted by Proshares

Is that account verified?

Not sure, it was the only one I seen under his name...now that you say it, it's gotta be fake.

sorry
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Not sure, it was the only one I seen under his name...now that you say it, it's gotta be fake.

sorry
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 I didn't mean to get at you or anything, I've just seen people post stuff from his twitter lately and I've never checked to see if he was verified.

sorry
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 I didn't mean to get at you or anything, I've just seen people post stuff from his twitter lately and I've never checked to see if he was verified.

Originally Posted by JD617

eyes.gif
keep with your emoticons ... im trying to tell you delonte is a different breed and there are plenty of him around this area ... when he was at roose he was off the plantation ... dude is not stable in his mind ...

Originally Posted by JD617

eyes.gif
keep with your emoticons ... im trying to tell you delonte is a different breed and there are plenty of him around this area ... when he was at roose he was off the plantation ... dude is not stable in his mind ...

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

"During a three-on-three game with Avery Bradley, Luke Harangody, SemihErden and assistant coach Tyronn Lue, West began fouling Wafer eachtime the reserve guard touched the ball. West was increasingly physicalto the point that Wafer exited to the locker room midway through thegame. As he walked away, West barked obscenities and taunted Wafer,"wrote Kennedy. "After Wafer had showered and sat down at his locker,West approached from behind and threw a punch. Wafer didn't see thepunch coming but quickly got off of the ground and connected on twopunches of his own. He then wrestled West to the ground before beingseparated by the team's veterans."

Assistant coach on how to get owned by AI?

"During a three-on-three game with Avery Bradley, Luke Harangody, SemihErden and assistant coach Tyronn Lue, West began fouling Wafer eachtime the reserve guard touched the ball. West was increasingly physicalto the point that Wafer exited to the locker room midway through thegame. As he walked away, West barked obscenities and taunted Wafer,"wrote Kennedy. "After Wafer had showered and sat down at his locker,West approached from behind and threw a punch. Wafer didn't see thepunch coming but quickly got off of the ground and connected on twopunches of his own. He then wrestled West to the ground before beingseparated by the team's veterans."

sorry
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Na you're right though that should've been the first thing I did.
tongue.gif

sorry
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Na you're right though that should've been the first thing I did.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Lxj

this made me lol
Originally Posted by aepps20

I guess Von Wafer provides instant buckets and instant beat downs.

this did not

Originally Posted by Lxj

this made me lol
Originally Posted by aepps20

I guess Von Wafer provides instant buckets and instant beat downs.

this did not

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by Murda He

So am I the only person that caught the part where Von ATE that sucker punch and got up and gave folks a two piece with a biscuit and gravy? BOS
pimp.gif
negative ... i will not believe it until something other than hearsay comes out ... lonte from pg county, we dont play ... if so, i would expect something more substantial happening to von asap ...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by Murda He

So am I the only person that caught the part where Von ATE that sucker punch and got up and gave folks a two piece with a biscuit and gravy? BOS
pimp.gif
negative ... i will not believe it until something other than hearsay comes out ... lonte from pg county, we dont play ... if so, i would expect something more substantial happening to von asap ...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

How long until West and Wafer pull a Wizards and have a Mexican standoff in the locker room?

How long until West and Wafer pull a Wizards and have a Mexican standoff in the locker room?

Back
Top Bottom