Delonte West Takes Furniture Job To “Stay Afloatâ€

The problem is that he thinks he can ball out with only 1/2 a mil a year with other dudes making many times that amount.

Hes trying to stay afloat with REAL ballers.

Pure lulz here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im pretty sure he is doing this to stay busy. he's not even allowed out of the country so overseas ball is out.

yall stupid as hell if you think hes struggling.

someone post the kfc drive thru vids and his interview with p-squared and youll see this is just real life trolling.

he just seems like that kind of dude.

:har
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

yall stupid as hell if you think hes struggling.

someone post the kfc drive thru vids and his interview with p-squared and youll see this is just real life trolling.

he just seems like that kind of dude.

:har
pimp.gif
And you're stupid as hell if you think this man couldn't have money problems....like it's that much out of the norm
laugh.gif

These dudes just having a good time....

Im sure he will quit once it gets hard in there, but I doubt it.... this might be some viral marketing

GENIUS

If this was a regular guy who had the same "Misunderstanding" on his job application would they have even taken a second look at the application??  This is sad because he is potentially taking a job from someone who really needs one even if it is $10 or so an hour.  If he is doing something that most of us do for free for a living he should not even be at this job.  But, I really think that this a P.R. move by the company because anyone else who had that "Misunderstanding" would have NEVER been hired.  Just a chance for people to say I worked with an NBA player.... 
-Also noticed that on the application it says if hired when can you start and it says "yesterday" who puts that on an application - this is just a stunt folks...

I mean...you got dudes like Lebron spending half his income in after taxes after ONE night in the club... i'm sure being around that would make you spend more than you need to.

I'm not saying its right, but if you get gassed up enough, its no telling what you'll do...

and don't forget the average level of education these guys have, especially around the type of people they tend to be around.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I mean...you got dudes like Lebron spending half his income in after taxes after ONE night in the club... i'm sure being around that would make you spend more than you need to.

I'm not saying its right, but if you get gassed up enough, its no telling what you'll do...

and don't forget the average level of education these guys have, especially around the type of people they tend to be around.
Wait, what??????  You aren't serious w. that.  You can't be. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lebron and them dropped like 100,000+ a couple nights last season in some clubs. I forget but look it up.
My point is, if Delonte is only making lets say 500/600K after taxes, and being around dudes like that, they subconsciously might try to keep up...and ruin themselves. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lebron and them dropped like 100,000+ a couple nights last season in some clubs. I forget but look it up.
My point is, if Delonte is only making lets say 500/600K after taxes, and being around dudes like that, they subconsciously might try to keep up...and ruin themselves. 
still not half his income tho....

I'm not arguing in the pro-Delonte camp, because I wouldn't doubt at all if he had money problems. 

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by sauuceking

These players that are locked out really shouldn't be using the extra time in the gym? What if dude herniates his back lifting couches?

They pay for good insurance. If they hurt themselves to the point they cant play nba then they would get millions.. Thousands of dollars per month.

Donte only makes 1 mill a year. Take away 15-20% agent fee 20-25% taxes then that dont leave much
Yeah, pretty sure I'd struggle on $500k a year.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

You got to understand they live a fast lavish lifestyle. They got kids and family to take care of as well. Probably pay up the rear end with child support. Dont leave them much

Back
Top Bottom