"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

wifing a chick with 2 kids...

going on a twitter temper tantrum when you find out she choosing....

clay is taking the L... he rockin that terrycloth cape

Yeah I might to subtract more points from him now

She must have the venus fly trap of boxes

You can literally just look at her face and tell she's a thot :lol:

This story is picking up steam quick. Just walked down the street and heard a few people talking about it outside a coffee shop. Probably will be on First Take by tomorrow.

Last edited:
off topic, Demarco's kid is kinda adorable. (Not in a pedo way.)

Bt68c7ZCUAAcpSQ.jpg

Rare vampeedo sighting

I wouldn't have done that, but I can't knock any emotional response in situations like this short of murder.
thats a big prob i see in guys now... they on some polar opposite of steve harvey.... they on some think like a lady, and act/dress/conduct themselves like a women...

Dudes out here thinking with their heart instead of their head. whats next switching out chicks b.c. pills. poking holes in condoms so she will stay...lol. Going to a chick job in a housecoat and cussing ole girl out at her workplace lol..... 

You amuse the hell out of yourself. Smh at wifing a chick with two kids that aren't yours though before the age of 22.

I'm all for **** not getting their way and in this case the woman turned out to be exactly that. but NT really has a stigma of women hate around it these days. How does a chick having two children at a young age = being a *** or a bad woman.

dudes be doing too much out here, trust i know that there are **** in these streets i encounter many, but if a chick even smile too long these days dudes are lined up to call em ****** and things like that. just seems weird that dudes be dying to hype up other men and dying to put any woman they can down.

Having 2 kids itself does not make her a bad person, but why sign up for that, that young? Did they HAVE TO get married so soon?

That's up for debate & to each his own, but some people made it seem as if her having two kids made her a horrible person from jump.

where did you see somebody say something like that?

Last edited:
I'm all for **** not getting their way and in this case the woman turned out to be exactly that. but NT really has a stigma of women hate around it these days. How does a chick having two children at a young age = being a *** or a bad woman.

dudes be doing too much out here, trust i know that there are **** in these streets i encounter many, but if a chick even smile too long these days dudes are lined up to call em ****** and things like that. just seems weird that dudes be dying to hype up other men and dying to put any woman they can down.

the hate for women around these parts is sad

Last edited:
not a surprise. but that unsportsman like conduct. she gonna cheat on him too with dez, once he signs.

Any young woman who has TWO kids outta wedlock a bust down. I wouldn't recommend any guy to marry a 22 year old chick with two kids from another dude

If I had a family member that did the same she would be called a bust down too...I don't discriminate

Last edited:
what is it about atheletes that play in texas getting up in their teammate's (former or current) wifes?

remember the Tony Parker story...

I would consider any dude who had two kids in the early 20's with a girl he isn't with to be taking an L too...

This isn't some women hating diatribe, this is real life signs of a person who makes bad decisions

How is having two children in your early twenties with the same guy considered being a bustdown? (NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS WOMAN IN PARTICULAR)

If a woman is in a loving relationship, and has taken care of her children why would you feel the need to disrespect her for trying to start a family young. Ya'll dudes gotta stop walking acting like every woman walking the streets is Draya my G.

I don't blame the dude for blowing him up on Twitter

let everyone know what a scumbag the Demarco and his ex wifre are

Back
Top Bottom