"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

This is NT bro. Some of these guys think their mom had them without having sex
my mom got married and then had me so sorry I don't fall in that category. Nobody said anything about having sex in general so thank you for not having reading comprehension and being a NT extreme kid.

I have no issue with a kid being born outta wedlock but a chick having two kids outta wedlock before 22 is a red flag. I never said she can't change but I'm not dating or marrying a chick that young who has made those kind of decisions. 

I'm as open minded as one can get but ima pass on wifing a chick like that 10 times outta 10. I'm good on playing stepdad to two preschool aged kids 
laugh.gif
 World needs simps like yall so make it do what it do.

Last edited:
This is NT bro. Some of these guys think their mom had them without having sex
My parents were married and together before they started having kids......

Maybe your family structure was a bit different.. but thats none of my business.

pretty lame for him to out him publicly like that. take your loss like a man and either handle that or move on...:smh:

Hell nah, if this was a girlfriend I agree.

But my wife? Bruh .. MY WIFE? and you my teammate?

HELLL NAHHH, they lucky he just went to Twitter and didn't kill both of these people like real crazy emotional people do

Hell nah, if this was a girlfriend I agree.

But my wife? Bruh .. MY WIFE? and you my teammate?

HELLL NAHHH, they lucky he just went to Twitter and didn't kill both of these people like real crazy emotional people do

Any young woman who has TWO kids outta wedlock a bust down. I wouldn't recommend any guy to marry a 22 year old chick with two kids from another dude

If I had a family member that did the same she would be called a bust down too...I don't discriminate
exactly i think dudes cosign this cause it hits home aka this was their mom...a sister...a friend... a current situation they are in... I mean was she married to the guy she had two kids from? Does the chick work or ever worked? And what has she done personally to take care of these kids? Not this oh well she loves them etc... i mean what has she done fiscally (outside of trying to get paid from being with a dude)

I mean id agree in saying she may not be a bust down if she was with a dude long term...yrs but wasnt married... things didnt work out and she was out here hustling working two jobs etc... busting her hump, not out in the nightlife/limelight and was putting the kids first. But somehow i dont think this is the case. 

even if she was married why the hell she jumping back in to a marriage so soon
laugh.gif
.....either way this chick decision making is suspect so I don't feel bad for dude who put this chick on a pedestal. Demarco did him a favor

Any young woman who has TWO kids outta wedlock a bust down. I wouldn't recommend any guy to marry a 22 year old chick with two kids from another dude

If I had a family member that did the same she would be called a bust down too...I don't discriminate
exactly i think dudes cosign this cause it hits home aka this was their mom...a sister...a friend... a current situation they are in... I mean was she married to the guy she had two kids from? Does the chick work or ever worked? And what has she done personally to take care of these kids? Not this oh well she loves them etc... i mean what has she done fiscally (outside of trying to get paid from being with a dude)

I mean id agree in saying she may not be a bust down if she was with a dude long term...yrs but wasnt married... things didnt work out and she was out here hustling working two jobs etc... busting her hump, not out in the nightlife/limelight and was putting the kids first. But somehow i dont think this is the case. 

What's the difference between a woman having two kids out of wedlock and two kids during a marriage and now divorced? Yall give a marriage too much credit :rolleyes

A chick who been a dude for 5 years, no marriage, 2 kids is worst than a chick who been married 3 years and popped out kids back to back and got a divorce?

If you have kids and aren't married to the woman that means your child's mother is a bustdown, right?

What's the difference between a woman having two kids out of wedlock and two kids during a marriage and now divorced? Yall give a marriage too much credit
eyes.gif

A chick who been a dude for 5 years, no marriage, 2 kids is worst than a chick who been married 3 years and popped out kids back to back and got a divorce?

If you have kids and aren't married to the woman that means your child's mother is a bustdown, right?
A 22 chick with two kids and a divorce!!

That makes it worse b...

who is out there like... "oh she got 2 kids...i cant deal with that.... wait... she's divorced too? oh its coo then, why didnt you tell me?"

laugh.gif

Last edited:
who the hell gets married twice before they're 22? yall can play w/e scenario yall want but this chick had red flags.

But like I said The world needs simps like Brennan and some of yall. It aint even a shot but yall beta *** males are what these chicks need

wait this broad was married with kids and divorced once at 22? :smh:

now I don't feel bad for this dude, that is the biggest red flag if I ever saw one

Word, and **** the cheating part.

Ol dude now has to divorce her and give her half.

So he prolly like "well if I gotta pay Murray gon have to pay too with this PR hit".

Not like Demarco didnt know that wasnt a possibility in todays media age.

Made me :lol: . dude not taking no L's

What's the difference between a woman having two kids out of wedlock and two kids during a marriage and now divorced? Yall give a marriage too much credit :rolleyes

A 22 chick with two kids and a divorce!!

That makes it worse b...

who is out there like... "oh she got 2 kids...i cant deal with that.... wait... she's divorced too? oh its coo then, why didnt you tell me?"

:lol:  

No sh.. sherlock my point is what difference does it make if she had the kids during wedlock or out of wedlock?

Do you have a answer?

Man I love women, and I don't ride that NT misogynist train. But are you seriously going to act like having two kids out of wedlock that young doesn't reflect poorly on your decision making? doesn't make you a bad person, doesn't make a ***, but i'm sure there were better alternate routes. Source, my younger sister and someone I used to mess with both have two kids around that age. Genuinely good people, just gets caught up in wrong place, wrong time a lot due to their decision making, and boy are they going through it. Just saying, along with tapering off the misogyny, NT needs to learn objectivity as well.

Last edited:
No sh.. sherlock my point is what difference does it make if she had the kids during wedlock or out of wedlock?

Do you have a answer?
if a dude doesn't want to stick around after her taking his seeds..... red flag

if she doesn't want a dude around after taking his seeds.... red flag

marriage or not... she had two kids before 22 and she's not with the baby daddy.... red flag

just like a face tattoo is a red flag, and I know coo people with face tattoo.... it is what it is....

Clay had the same attitude you do, and look where it got him.... 

What's the difference between a woman having two kids out of wedlock and two kids during a marriage and now divorced? Yall give a marriage too much credit
eyes.gif

well um marriage leaves little to it being some random one night stand meet and greet and skeet... at least with a marriage it increase the likelihood some sembelence of a relationship was present. With her being so young already and having 2 kids... and not married leaves the likely chance there wasnt any form of relationship...seeing as the short time frame...(and dont give me some being 14/15 is being in a serious relationship) 

And typically ppl dont tend to marry one night stands etc.... so a marriage would atleast in the case seeing shes is so young something was there. 

so yes its different being married only having sex with your husband, having kids and divorcing vs... random hook ups with a dude... or a on/off again relationship and happen to get knocked up by a dude/chick you mainly kick it with...

You not just supposed to stay in a loveless relationship just because you have kids together.

That **** does more damage than splitting apart IMO.

well um marriage leaves little to it being some random one night stand meet and greet and skeet... at least with a marriage it increase the likelihood some sembelence of a relationship was present. With her being so young already and having 2 kids... and not married leaves the likely chance there wasnt any form of relationship...seeing as the short time frame...(and dont give me some being 14/15 is being in a serious relationship) 

And typically ppl dont tend to marry one night stands etc.... so a marriage would atleast in the case seeing shes is so young something was there. 

so yes its different being married only having sex with your husband, having kids and divorcing vs... random hook ups with a dude... or a on/off again relationship and happen to get knocked up by a dude/chick you mainly kick it with...

So if a chick had a kid from a marriage that just lets you know it wasn't a one night stand? Umm ok :lol:

You not just supposed to stay in a loveless relationship just because you have kids together.

That **** does more damage than splitting apart IMO.
You are supposed to have the social skills and relationship intelligence to filter who you let *** in your vagina.

A lapse in that judgement can cause lifelong changes..... so your decision making skills are on front street when you can't/don't want to/didn't plan to maintain a relationship with your baby daddy....

Same thing goes for dudes with baby mommas...

Last edited:
That "kids out of wedlock" yappin is nonsense, clearly if she had kids during a marriage yall would still be calling her a thot/bustdown/golddigger/lifetime child support seeker

Having multiple kids at 22 is a bad look period let's leave the marriage out of it.

That's all

Back
Top Bottom